Help looking for 3 pins

Help looking for 3 pins

I've looked at all the sites that I can find but haven't been able to locate these. I'm looking for 2 stitch pins. One is with Stitch holding a Mickey doll and the other is Stitch with a Donald Duck doll.
    Then I'm looking for #1 Disney Times comic spinner pin. There is a set of 12 and I need the very first one of the set.

ANYONE have these or know where I can get these?
    Last edited by Tigger2; 06-07-2005 at 11:45 AM. Reason: missed word
    "Fantasy, if it's really convincing, can't become dated for the simple reason that it represents a flight into a dimension that lies beyond the reach of time." Walt Disney

If you have already looked at pinpics, have you tried eBay?
    ~°o°~ MouseMan ~°o°~ TD Admin ~°o°~

if you can't find these for trade on pin pics or for sale on the dreaded auction site "e- pay,pay pay" your best bet will be to attend one of the many pin meets on your next disney trip!!! there normally are traders ther with tons of pins.

Disney's All-Star Sports Resort on Thursdays from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
    Disney's Contemporary Resort - Fourth Floor. on Fridays from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
    Disney's Pop Century Resort of the First Saturday of each month from 4pm to 7pm

also you can find pintraders camped out in downtown disney

good luck!!
    Sean BadPete on VMK

Yeah I tried eBay you are right "pay pay pay " and pin pics. Disney auctions had the goofy one but that was all.

I just thought maybe someone had gotten a couple and was holding them or something.

I'm going back in July so I can look then but I think I maybe out of luck.

Thanks!!!
    Last edited by Tigger2; 06-07-2005 at 01:44 PM.
    "Fantasy, if it's really convincing, can't become dated for the simple reason that it represents a flight into a dimension that lies beyond the reach of time." Walt Disney

My advise would be to just keep your eyes open. The comic strip pin came out in 2001 so it is long gone, but someone may want to trade it or sell it someday.
    I often find really great pins at good prices at the Disneyana Conventions http://www.nffc.org you could try looking there too.
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! șoș

be confident!! I had attended many local pin meets and tried endlessly on Pinpics looking for two particluar "Pete" pins i had wanted for aver a year then i went to the contemprary meet a found both of them in 15 minutes!!

no one tells you this but patience is the other key to pin collecting, LOL
    Sean BadPete on VMK

And always bring more pins than can fit on your lanyard! Keep thim in a shoulder bag or something and every now and then sit down to rest a bit and "feed the lanyard" with pins you wish to trade for those rarities that are always out there.
    ~°o°~ MouseMan ~°o°~ TD Admin ~°o°~

When I am really in the mood to trade, I carry my pin backpack, it is shaped like a Mickey icon.
    It holds several hundred pins and is a great conversation piece.
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! șoș