Honeymoon Ideas

Thread: Honeymoon Ideas

Honeymoon Ideas

Hey guys! I need some help in thinking of some fun and romantic things to do in Disney. I know they exist but I've exhausted my searching capabilities trying to find them.... LOL We did the massage thing last time, and we both decided it wasnt for us, well we did the "instructional couple massage" so we might just get massages rather than learning how to do them. But so far our only ideas are to do the sailing at the Carribean Beach resort (we're either staying there or at Shades of Green--havent decided which yet). Money isnt too huge of a factor in this, so we aren't looking for the cheapest things. Oh! We're staying at WDW Thanks for any suggestions!!

I think that a nice dinner at Victoria's and Albert's (Grand Floridian), would be quite appropriate for a romantic evening together.

You could also take the "Breathless" boat out for a private little cruise too!
    "...and you'll want to stow away cameras, purses, hats, and of course...these little
    beauties!"

Click here to become a Talk Disney Premium Member

We had thought about that private boatride, i remember seeing something about that on one of the disneyworld shows a couple months back. They server you sparkling wine and a dinner while fireworks goes off in background, right? I was thinking that was atleast 300 dollars? Just trying to get a general price range idea.

Oh and thanks for that restraunt idea, I had completely forgot about that!

Out at POR they had a carriage ride that seemed like it would work pretty well as an idea. It wasn't too expensive either and seemed like the atmosphere and ride would be pretty cool.
    Go Noles! Ryan

Yea i have seen them do the carrige ride at POR looks pretty romantic
    Just Beth now! ****I Love WDW****
    "Drink up me Hardees... Yo Ho"
    One day in Disney is better than none !!!
    "A man has to believe in something... I believe i will have another drink"

Be sure and get your Bride and Groom mouse ears. I would let them know that it is your honeymoon sometimes you can get perks for that. I had some friends that they gave them a room upgrade just for spending their honeymoon in WDW.
    Shelly

Yeah, when we got engaged there, we went ahead and bought the mouse ears! When we ate at the italian place (the one in Lady and the tramp, i just woke up, cant remember the name), my fiance's mother told our waitress we had just got engaged and they threw a big "party" for me. They had the whole room singing for us and they threw mickey shaped confetti at us (which i saved to put on our tables at the wedding!), and gave us a big piece of chocolate cake for us to split!

Any other suggestions? All the ideas i've searched for on the forums have made me crosseyed lol

We went to Disneyland for our Honeymoon last summer (that is also where we got engaged) and we did the Bride and Groom Mouse ears and the B&G pins...that is a great idea, I saw someone said that... I love that you saved the mickey confetti for your reception!! Thats so cool! Tell everyone its your honeymoon...you saw what they did when you got engaged, they will probably do that for you on your honeymoon too!! We stayed at the Grand Californian at DLR or DCA (whichever its "under") and we told them at the check in counter and they gave us a baloon and autographed honeymoon photo... I have to admit I kind of expected more (like an upgrade or something, lol) but it was magical none the less! Im sure you know to do these things though... I just wanted to say CONGRATS! I love to hear of other couples who got engaged or married or honeymooned at a Disney Resort!! Sorry for rambling... Congratulations! Have a great time!

<3 kate
    Last edited by katephillips; 06-16-2005 at 03:24 PM.
    Here you leave the world of today and enter the worlds of Yesterday, Tomorrow,and Fantasy.
    ..::: dreaming of the day I can be a cast member at the happiest place on earth :::..
    U.S. ARMY WIFE TO THE CORE

but where can I get the hats and pins????? any idea? I live in México and have only 19 days till I fly to WDW for Honeymoon!
    Disneyland December 1985, Walt Disney World July 1991
    Walt Disney World July 1993, Walt Disney World February 2004

Honeymoon @ Pop Century November 2005
    DD Judith, born September 9, 2006, DD Julia, born Dec. 16, 2007
    DS Marcos, Born Feb 28, 2014
    “The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing" Walt Disney

...not sure about the hats and pins...but my husband and I are SCUBA certified so we did the Dive Quest at the Living Seas, followed by dinner there at Coral Reef (Wonderful!!), then drinks at the Pleasure Island Jazz Company....!!!
    Looking for the luck of the Irish -Kel

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerTalina
    but where can I get the hats and pins????? any idea? I live in México and have only 19 days till I fly to WDW for Honeymoon!
    In the parks. The pins are given at Guest Relations, the hats in the hat shops in the parks.
    *Jillian*
    Yes, I am a Cast Member!
    Click here to become a Premium Member!

Well I personally like to be fussed over so we are going to Hoop Dee Doo for our anniversary and I plan to tell EVERYONE it is our 10th PLUS our seriously belated honeymoon. (DH will not, absolutely will NOT wear the ears. Grumpy.) You might like Spirit of Aloha or - maybe - if you tell a cast member before Wishes parade starts - they might pull you from the crowd to be in the parade?? Just a thought... less romantic but still Disneyrific.

WDW Jan. 2000
    WDW Dec. 6-12 2005
    Next Trip....When???????