Daughter's B-day/Princess lunch or dinner

Daughter's B-day/Princess lunch or dinner

Advice needed from you Disney pros:

My wife and I need your help on how to plan a birthday luncheon or dinner with the Disney princesses or Cinderella. This is what our 4 yr. old (turns 5 on Nov. 21st; our Disney arrival date) wants for her birthday.

We know to call 90 days in advance. What we don't know is where do we eat with the Princesses/Cinderella? Besides calling for reservations, any other suggestions on how to plan this birthday/luncheon?

Also, do you have any other suggestions to make this birthday a very special day for her (besides, of course, being at DisneyWorld!).

Thanks!

AstroBob

Hi AstroBob you can eat lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table in the Magic Kingdom. You will have to make a PS 90 days in advance. When you call to make your PS tell them that it is your daughter's birthday. They will decorate your table. When my daughter celebrated her 4th birthday there they gave her a certificate that all of the princess's signed and a birthday card. She also got a giant cupcake. The other thing that you need to do is stop by City Hall and tell them it is her birthday and they will give her a button that says Today is my birthday. The CM's will take notice of this and treat her special all day long. Hope this helps.
    Shelly

Shelly,

That's very helpful info you gave me that will be used. By the way, what are CM's? I'm ignorant with some of the Disney terms, and I don't want to sound worse by guessing what you mean either.

Thanks, and send me some Pixie Dust online if you can when you return from DisneyWorld!

CM= Cast Member, Disney employee
    *Jillian*
    Yes, I am a Cast Member!
    Click here to become a Premium Member!

The other members can correct me if I'm wrong, but I was thinking that the Princesses are only guaranteed to be at Cinderella's Royal table during breakfast. That is when we went, and Cinderella, Aurora, Snow White, Belle and Mary Poppins were there. The food was very good, and we all had a great time.

If you choose to go to the breakfast, you must start dialing a few minutes before 7:00 AM on your 90 day window. This is the toughest character meal PS to get in all the World.

There are a few places to have a princess meal, they are:

Cinderella's Royal Table- (Formerly King Stefan's) Located on the second floor of Cinderella Castle this restaurant serves the Once Upon A Breakfast character breakfast every morning. Characters vary, but almost always include Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother and may include Belle, Jasmine and Snow White. This meal is pre-plated and includes eggs, potatoes, meats, French toast, fresh fruit and breads. Breakfast $21.99-A/$11.99-C. Priority seating is a must. This is the hardest Character Meal to get a Priority Seating time for! If you want to see Cinderella and can't get in here, try her Royal Gala Dinner at 1900 Park Fare in the Grand Floridian.

Princess Storybook Dining -A family style American breakfast is served at Restaurant Akershus in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot and features Disney Princesses and Friends. Hours are: 8:00am to 10:30am Prices $21.99 for adults and $11.99 for children (ages 3-11). Most likely characters: Belle, Jasmine, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Mary Poppins. Lunch and Dinner are Norwegian style dining with characters (including the occasional visit from Ariel in her gown). Lunch: Adults $23.99; Children 3-11 $12.99 and Dinner: Adults $27.99; Children 3-11 $12.99

1900 Park Fare - Grand Floridian
    Breakfast with a variety of characters that seem to change quite a bit lately. Currently there are Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, and the Mad Hatter. Breakfast items include omelet bar, pancakes, fruit, breads, meats, etc. Cost is $17.99-A and $10.99-C.
    Dinner - Cinderella's Gala Feast - Regulars include Cinderella and Prince Charming, Suzy and Perla, and the Fairy Godmother (some characters may only be in the lobby for photos). Price for adults is $27.99 and for children ages 3-11 $12.99 (which includes dessert and a non-alcoholic beverage.
    I hope this helps. I would call exactly 90 days prior to your desired reservation at 7am. Good luck!
    Jill
    DH Chuck and Baby Caroline

Next trip to Disney 11/26/05 - 12/03/05
    Baby Caroline's 2nd trip

From all of the above listed meals personally i think the dinner at 1900 park fair is one of the best. its a buffet so there is food for all. the characters circulate very well. (when we have been there you had a meet and greet /picture taking with the fairy godmother near the door, then cinderella , prince charming, suzie mouse and perila mouse all circulate the tables). its located off of the atrium of the Grand floridian (just off the monorail) which is beautiful , maybe not as awe inspiring as the castle but close and its a nice place to go to get out of the park for a few hours. after dinner you can head back to the MK for the night time parade and fireworks or even go to the beach so you can see the electric water parade!
    Last edited by Pete Fan; 06-20-2005 at 09:18 AM.
    Sean BadPete on VMK

RI which is not Disney...it's like...1000 miles away from WDW and even more away from DL ;(
    For my birthday, I'm eating with Cinderella @ 1900 Park Fare for dinner. I ate there last time I went for breakfast with Alice and The Mad Hatter etc. It was very good. 9 days left until DISNEY WORLD!
    The Dolphin-April 1999
    The Swan/offsite-April 2000Grand Floridian-October 2003
    Coronado Springs-June 29, 2005-July 6, 2005!
    Who Knows-December 1st, 2006-December 6, 2006

Hey AstroBob sending you some more pixie dust. Hope you daughter has a great birthday. Also if you can't get in for breakfast they do have character's at lunch. We just got back and the characters at lunch were Cinderella, Snow White, Mary Poppins, Aurora, and Belle. Downstairs greeting was Fairy God Mother.
    Shelly