Disney Birthdays for teens
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Disney Birthdays for teens

Since this section doesn't get a lot of activity, I figured I'd ask ya'll for some help!

My family is going for a 3 day trip to WDW in October for my sister's 13th birthday. The thing is, we're sort of stuck on where to go for her birthday dinner! I know there's a lot of threads on this forum that have been about celebrating birthdays in Disney, but we want to find a place that will cater to it being her birthday and make it really special, but that's good for a 13 year old (as opposed to an adult or a little kid, like a lot of other threads have been about). Any suggestions? Where would you guys go if you had the chance to go absolutely anywhere in Disney World for your birthday?

Cinderellas castle. Im sure they would do something special for her b-day

I agree! I totally suggest Cinderella's Royal Table. If you do decided to go, make sure you make a reservation, 9 days in advance is usually good to be positive, but you'd probably be ok with a week or so.
    "He was a lovely boy, clad in skeleton leaves and the juices that ooze out of trees.."

Whispering Canyon at the Wilderness Lodge. Great fun, lots of laughter and silliness.
    Good food too.

Headed down I-95 south to Orlando with 3 yowling cats!!
    What about something like the Hoop-Dee? We brought our frends there a few weekends ago as it was one of their b-days and we had a great time.
    Please help us spread pixie dust throughout the land

Marry a CM..It's great!! You get most of the benefits and none of the work!!

Hoop De doo! That will be a great place..
    Just Beth now! ****I Love WDW****
    "Drink up me Hardees... Yo Ho"
    One day in Disney is better than none !!!
    "A man has to believe in something... I believe i will have another drink"

I celebrated my sweet sixteen birthday down at Disney. For lunch we ate at Cinderella's Castle and for dinner we ate at Hoop-dee-Doo! Both were outstanding!!
    Bridget
    Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, Zip-a-dee-day, Wonderful feeling, W
    onderful day!
    WDWCP: May 2006 - January 2007

..Where Dreams Come True..

hmm, 13 year old girl? I'd take her to the Polynesian Luoa (sp.?) Show, she will surely enjoy the scenery!! Hahaha I'm so funny! No seriously, a dinner show would be good if shes into that kinda thing? Maybe nice dinner and Cirque du Soleil at DTD? That might be fun.

As far as in the park, I'd suggest the castle, heck i'm a 19 yr. old guy and I think its pretty darn cool to eat in a castle! Thats my vote, unless she likes real fancy dining, maybe an epcot restaurant would be better.

At the Coral Reef, a diver will come by with a sign that read Happy Birthday while you are eating. Thats pretty cool.
    You are about to discover what lies beyond the fifth dimension, beyond the deep, dark, corners of your imagination...................in the TOWER OF TERROR

I would say anyone would enjoy the Hoop De Doo...
    Mike
    30+ trips and counting to WDW
    EW Contemp. 83, Contemp. 84, Ft. Wilderness 85 EW Contemp. 86,Class trip 86, Oak Island Cove 02, Radisson 03, Radisson 03, POR 04, Radisson 04 Renaissance Inn 04, POR 2\05, POP 3\05, POR 06, POR 07, POR 08, AKL 10\08, AKL 3\09, Jambo House 5\09........ too many to list now :-)

Mickey

Unfortunately Mike, you are wrong, I hear alot of people don't like Hoop de Doo, myself, I loved it! Not sure if a 13 year old girl would "appreciate" it or not. Some would, probably alot wouldn't. Just depends on what she likes.
    You are about to discover what lies beyond the fifth dimension, beyond the deep, dark, corners of your imagination...................in the TOWER OF TERROR

I am never wrong.... sometimes confused but never wrong. I have three kids ranging from high teens to 9 all loving it plus always see tons of kids laughing there heads off during the show.
    It is a truly fun time, for those people who did not enjoy it.. they are most likely the ones who do not get Disney to begin with...
    Mike
    EW Contemp. 83, Contemp. 84, Ft. Wilderness 85 EW Contemp. 86,Class trip 86, Oak Island Cove 02, Radisson 03, Radisson 03, POR 04, Radisson 04 Renaissance Inn 04, POR 2\05, POP 3\05, POR 06, POR 07, POR 08, AKL 10\08, AKL 3\09, Jambo House 5\09........ too many to list now :-)

I was wrong, you were confused. You are right, the ones who do not enjoy hoop dee do don't get disney to begin with, but all the same, I can see alot of 13 year old girls not enjoying it. Just saying in this case, the mom shoud check it out, and figure out wether her daughter would be into something like that.

lol, really no wrong or right... was just playing with you.
    A few years back my F-in-law took the whole family to Disney 13 of us ranging from 3-53. It was my suggestion as i had been many of times and they all loved it.... there are of course people who dont like some things...... it is pricey.. but i think worth it.
    Mike

I'm mad at you mike, all this talk about hoop dee doo makes me think about that chicken, that was good chicken they served there. I havent been in like 6 years. Still remember my waiter's name, it was Rob. Fun fun place. Definately worth every penny.

lol, i like it too and can taste the chicken now too!
    Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast