B-day Party For 1 Year Old Inside Dw??

B-day Party For 1 Year Old Inside Dw??

Hello Everyone, My Son Is Going To Turn 1 Years Old While We Are In Florida At Dw On Vacation. Do You Know Of Any Places In Dw Or Near It That Do Like Little Small Bday Parties Like With A Cake Or Anything Like That . Also My Son Is Really Into Blues Clues Are There Any Blues Clues Themed Attractions In Dw Or Anywhere Near It? Any Help Given Would Be Deeply Appreciated. Thanks
    Krystel

Quote Originally Posted by Browneyes3976
    Hello Everyone, My Son Is Going To Turn 1 Years Old While We Are In Florida At Dw On Vacation. Do You Know Of Any Places In Dw Or Near It That Do Like Little Small Bday Parties Like With A Cake Or Anything Like That . Also My Son Is Really Into Blues Clues Are There Any Blues Clues Themed Attractions In Dw Or Anywhere Near It? Any Help Given Would Be Deeply Appreciated. Thanks
    Krystel
    The only place that I can think of that might have something blues clues is in Universal. But if he likes playhouse disney characters there is a playhouse disney music show in MGM.

Palm Beach, FL...just about 2.5 hours South of WDW!
    Quote Originally Posted by daisyduck522
    The only place that I can think of that might have something blues clues is in Universal. But if he likes playhouse disney characters there is a playhouse disney music show in MGM.
    Kids that age LOVE Playhouse Disney! I bet that if you're staying on property any of the restaurants will do a cake and such at request. ....and happy birthday to the little dickens! "Happy birthday to you....happy birthday to you....!"

"In every job to be done there is an element of fun. Simply find the fun and *snap*...the job's a game!" -That Poppins woman

Countdown till I wish I was at Disney World ....about 2 seconds

Click here daily to vote for Talk Disney!

Click here to become a Talk Disney Premium Member

Blues Clues isn't a Disney character so you won't find Blue in the parks.

What kind of party are you looking for? I'd call (407)WDW-PLAY or (407)WDW-BDAY for something big. If you are looking for a small thing with your meal,six-inch cakes are available at most full-service restaurants for birthdays for a charge. Contact the individual restaurant for details and assistance. (407)WDW-DINE. Or if you are staying at Walt Disney World Resortand want a cake in your room, contact your Resort Room Services or their Resort Guest Services for assistance.
    *Jillian*
    Yes, I am a Cast Member!
    Click here to become a Premium Member!

I remember a time when we were at Disney as a teenager it was my brothers B-day and i was kinda of joking around sing happy b-day to him ( of course to embaras him) and a CM heard him trying to quiet me down and came over and sang Happy B Day to him real loud and few others joined in too....

Last year I took Beth to Disney.. she wore a pin around MK and when in line at Cosmic rays they stopped serving people and all sang to her...lol than gave her an ice cream.. Its really fun!!!!! enjoy...
    Just Beth now! ****I Love WDW****
    "Drink up me Hardees... Yo Ho"
    One day in Disney is better than none !!!
    "A man has to believe in something... I believe i will have another drink"

Definitly find some way to let all the CMs know that it is his birthday!! It will make his day so much more special!! And what a great present!!

SnoWhite, you always give such great info...You have no idea how much you are appreciated as well as the others..(Ed, Ryan....not sure of the rest, sorry yall!). Thank you so much for all your help!!!
    Looking for the luck of the Irish -Kel

Crystal Palace is a great place for a 1 year old's celebration it has the Pooh characters like Tigger, Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet. The food is great and so is the fun! They do a little Birthday celebration march and you can ge the 6 inch cake there as well or order a bigger one! Let them know it's his B-day and they decorate the table with confetti and streamers and balloons. Just request this when you make the reservation. By the way this restaurant is in MK and is a buffet! Hope this Helps!
    Holly

If you can Dream it, You can Do it!

Crystal Palace or Chef Mickey's would probably be your best bet for a birthday for a 1 year old. Both places have character dinners so he can interact with some of the Disney characters, and they'll both do a birthday celebration for him. Also, the food and service at both places is great so you'll have an enjoyable dining experience. When you go into the parks, stop at guest services and ask for a birthday pin for your son - the pin let's cast member's know it's his birthday, and he may get some special treatment! A friendly reminder to CM's that it's his birthday will also help. Disney really tries to make birthdays special - I know your son will have a great first birthday there.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBound2005
    SnoWhite, you always give such great info...You have no idea how much you are appreciated as well as the others..(Ed, Ryan....not sure of the rest, sorry yall!). Thank you so much for all your help!!!
    You're welcome! One of the many reasons I love working at WDW Helping people is so much fun!
    *Jillian*
    Yes, I am a Cast Member!
    Click here to become a Premium Member!

We celebrated Caroline's 6 month "birthday" at the Crystal Palace. It was WONDERFUL!!!!! The characters really spend a lot of time with her and she adored it. IHTH
    Jill
    DH Chuck and Baby Caroline

Next trip to Disney 11/26/05 - 12/03/05
    Baby Caroline's 2nd trip