MK - What to VISIT!

MK - What to VISIT!

Hey,
    I will be visiting WDW with my 7/5 year old daughters the week of Thanksgiving 2005. If I had to make a list of must see, should see, and would like to see, What are your suggestions?

MUST SEE SHOULD SEE WOULD LIKE TO
    Just For My Daughters

Are you asking strictly about Magic Kingdom?
    Well I will tell you where I am definitely taking my guys who will be 4 yrs & 18 mos:
    Dumbo
    Goofy's Barnstormer
    Astro Orbiter
    TeaCups
    Carousel
    Buzz Lightyear
    Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
    Pirates of the Carribbean
    Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    Splash Mountain (the 18 mo. old can't ride a couple of these but your girls may be able to , depending on their heights)
    Wishes Parade
    Tiki Room
    Fireworks @ Night
    Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
    Country Bears Jamboree
    Toon Town Fair
    Ariel's Grotto

Highlights of other places for the children will be Playhouse Disney @ MGM, Kilimanjaro Safari + Festival of The Lion King @ AK, Soarin + Turtle Talk With Crush @ Epcot.

Check out www.°°°°°°°net.com or www.disneyworld.com for more ideas of what is available at each park and what might work for your girls.

Have a great time!

WDW Jan. 2000
    WDW Dec. 6-12 2005
    Next Trip....When???????

Quote Originally Posted by Tinksmyid
    Are you asking strictly about Magic Kingdom?
    Well I will tell you where I am definitely taking my guys who will be 4 yrs & 18 mos:
    Dumbo
    Goofy's Barnstormer
    Astro Orbiter
    TeaCups
    Carousel
    Buzz Lightyear
    Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
    Pirates of the Carribbean
    Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    Splash Mountain (the 18 mo. old can't ride a couple of these but your girls may be able to , depending on their heights)
    Wishes Parade
    Tiki Room
    Fireworks @ Night
    Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
    Country Bears Jamboree
    Toon Town Fair
    Ariel's Grotto

Highlights of other places for the children will be Playhouse Disney @ MGM, Kilimanjaro Safari + Festival of The Lion King @ AK, Soarin + Turtle Talk With Crush @ Epcot.

Check out www.°°°°°°°net.com or www.disneyworld.com for more ideas of what is available at each park and what might work for your girls.

Have a great time!
    Yeah, I'm tired... didn't notice you asked for those in "categories" of must, should, would like to see....der.... well the ones at AK / MGM / EPCOT are must sees. At MK, it's Winnie The Pooh, Fantasy Land and Adventureland. Does that help? Gak it's late, i should stop - i think i might be making this worse! Seriously - good luck....

WDW Jan. 2000
    WDW Dec. 6-12 2005
    Next Trip....When???????

If you can get into Cinderella's Table, for a meal with all the Princesses, your kids woould be in heaven.
    March 1982 Yogi Bear Campsite / December 1991 Days Inn Buena Vista / April 1999 All Star Music / July 2002 Carribbean Beach Resort / May 2005 All Star Movies
    Still to come-June 2008 Royal Pacific Resort (Universal) and All-Star Music
    For all dates in between Talk Disney

What are the must do's at MK?
    Just For My Daughters

MK for kids

Def check out the Toon Town Fair in the MK. It's geered toward smaller children. Mickey and Minnie's houses are there and there's a rollar coaster for kids also.
    Also check out Fantasy Land. " It's a small world " is there as well as Phillar Magic, the Tea Cups and Arial's Grotto where you can "meet and greet" with Arial. And of course the Carousel and the Dumbo ride.
    "The Share A Dream Parade " at 3:00 is so great. I would recommend viewing this in Liberty Square ( you can see everything so much better than standing on Main Street ).
    The Haunted Mansion in Liberty Square is one of my favorites and isn't that scarry.
    Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain are also good for kids as well as adults.
    And if you plan to stay in the MK all day, def watch the parade at night as well as the fire works, it's breath taking.

You and your family will the the best time and your kids will be wanting to know when you all can go back and visit again. Have a blast!
    The second star to the right
    Shines in the nite for you.
    To tell you the dreams you plan,
    Really can come true.

WDW wedding 2008
    Susie