Kingdom Hearts 2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kingdom Hearts 2

Just thought I should ask, does anyone here play Kingdom Hearts? If so, when is the 2nd game coming out? Or has it already come out? I love the game and I can't wait for the second one.
    Harry: So, I just eat this and I can breathe underwater for an hour?
    Neville Longbottom: Uh, most likely.
    Harry: Most likely?
    Neville Longbottom: Well, there has been some debate…
    Harry: You're telling me this now?
    ----Philipians 4:13----

Yea, Its a pretty cool game. I haven't finished it yet though. I have no idea about the second one. I was thinking it had already come out, but..... I don't know.
    "When we die, our bodies become the grass, and the antelope eat the grass. And so we're all connected in the great Circle of Life." -Mufasa
    -Jackie-

Oh my goodness! I LOVE kH's! : ) Ive done beat the first game, waiting for the 2nd one.. I read that its supposed to come out december 20th of this year at Toys R US.
    ~*AladdinsAngel*~

"The Storm Has Flooded the Road, Im Afraid There'll Be No leaving the Mansion... Tonight"

I like the game too, but I am not an avid player. My DH loves his Xbox and when we are waiting for a new game tocome out, we call Best Buy. They have access to some website which tells them when to expect certain titles. They sometimes have coupon offers too for them!!!
    Looking for the luck of the Irish -Kel

I also love KH. But did you know there is a second second game?? It is actually for the GameBoy and its after the first one and before the second one. There are charactors in this one (which I like to call 1.5) that are going to be in the second one (that isn't in the first). So if there are charactor in the second one that you don't know who they are or why they are there this is why. The last I have heard about the second one is March 1, 2006( http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/242696.asp ). TD needs to get a Sora smily face/charactor!!
    "I am a patient listener,but opinionated to the point of stubbornness when my mind is made up." - Mr. Walt Disney

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2

Gotta love KH!

My friend and i just recently started playing it (the first one) and we're hooked! We wanna finish the 1st one before we go on to the second one though.
    "When we die, our bodies become the grass, and the antelope eat the grass. And so we're all connected in the great Circle of Life." -Mufasa
    -Jackie-

I haven't been able to play KH2 for 2 or 3 weeks now...And I'm on the last level too!
    ...I want adventure in the great wide somewhere.
    I want it more than I can tell.
    And for once it might be grand,
    to have someone understand.
    I want so much more than they've got planned...

Love KH!! I have the 2nd but haven't started it yet. I'm in the last area of the first and really want to finish it before I go on...I just haven't had time to play it in months!

I have both and have beaten both, and love both!!

if you guys get stuck, use gamefaqs.com go to the title of the game, click on FAQ's and read away. It gives u step by step instructions for the game.... in case you get stuck or lazy!

Lol - I bought the strategy guides for both. I don't read ahead, I read them as I go because I don't want to know what's Going to happen, but I don't want to miss Anything!

For Future reference.... do not buy a strategy guide. You have the power of the internet to help you!! That Gamefaqs website is the best when it comes to getting stuck, or looking to see what is coming out soon.

Hope it helps

Lol - I don't normally buy the guides. Just these ones. I like all the pictures in them and the extra stuff they have like stickers to help keep track of the puppies and such.

i love to play KH my boyfriend really got me into it and yes the 2nd game has been out for a while now.it is awesome. just in case you dont know there was a game in between the 1st and 2nd called Chain of Memories. it kinda explains what happened to sora at the end of the 1st game. i havent gotten the chance to play it but it is only for gamyboy advance
    July 2000 All Star Movies
    December 2007 All Star Music
    September 2009 Pop Century
    June 2011 Port Orleans French Quarter

I have Chain of Memories...but haven't played it much. I don't like those card type games...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast