Honeymoon in Feb 06

Smile Honeymoon in Feb 06

Me and my fiance are going to Disney World for our honeymoon. We are from WA and we our on a budget and want to stay at one of the moderate priced Disney resorts. Does anyone know where to get the best deal? We want to do a Magic your Way pass with dining. I have searched everywhere, but everthing seems expensive. Which I know Disney is exspensive, but did not know if there is anyway to get any sort of deal. Thanks for your help!

Check out the magic your way packages with dining at the following link. This site as well as mousesavers.com always has the latest deals listed.
    The packages also need to be booked by December 18, 2005. really great rates. samples are also posted as well. Give disney a call when asking about the discounts. 407 W DISNEY.
    Have a happy honeymoon.

http://mousesavers.com/packages.html#janmar
    Last edited by codimouse; 11-19-2005 at 12:48 AM.
    ~Sandi~

The only thing I have to add to that is that if you have AAA, you may be able to get a discount on your accommodations and park tickets. Also, their travel agents will do all the footwork for you - the last thing a bride to be needs is more stuff to do! Otherwise, Mousesavers has great info, Sandi is absolutely right. Good luck, have a great time! (PS: We had planned to stay at Coronado Springs. It looked absolutely beautiful and has a spa onsite. We had to change plans b/c of the number in our party which kept changing, but that resort looked just lovely.)

WDW Jan. 2000
    WDW Dec. 6-12 2005
    Next Trip....When???????

Talking

Thanks for the replies! Okay so I see codes on Mousavers, but who do I call to book with? Also if I call and use a code do I have to book right then? Does anyone know what the prices run? I am hopeing to be able to find a package with dining for about a 1000, but not sure if that sort of thing exists.

Quote Originally Posted by maryjoy80
    Thanks for the replies! Okay so I see codes on Mousavers, but who do I call to book with? Also if I call and use a code do I have to book right then? Does anyone know what the prices run? I am hopeing to be able to find a package with dining for about a 1000, but not sure if that sort of thing exists.
    You can call any travel agent with the codes, or you can call Disney directly at 1 407-WDISNEY.

I don't think you'll get anything that cheap, but if you want to keep your price as close to that as possible, concentrate on the "Value" resorts. These would be the All-Star Resorts, or the Pop Century. You might get something reasonable at one of these places, but the dining is going to bring the price up. Keep in mind though, the dining plan will probably save you money in the long run.

Remember that you can also book your airfare through Disney but you might want to check different airlines on your own to compare.

Good luck!
    1978 WDW Offsite
    1994 WDW Fort Wilderness Campground
    1995 & 1997 WDW Offsite
    1998 WDW Port Orleans (French Quarter)
    2005 WDW Offsite

I too am from Washington and Dh and I find that it's valuable for one of us to have an Annual Pass as we make our own reservations rather than shell out extra money for a travel agent (who always quotes us at least a 1000$ more than we can get it for). We watch mousesavers for the discounts and book with the AP codes.

If you are a AAA member you could check into buying tickets through them. I have heard that if you book your room through them and then later add the dining package through Disney then you lose your AAA discount. SO I guess you'd have to buy everything through them. Just a thought.

DH and I have never purchased the bining plan. We've always used our AP discount or the Disney Dining card for the discounts. But we've been looking into the dining program for a future trip and think it's worth it as you can have a charater meal each day (and we do this anyways).

As for resort choice, I personally like POR as it is quiet and very nice. We prefer the Alligator Bayou section over the mansions, but we've stayed in both. A plus about POR is that you have water service to DTD.

We are staying at Coronado Springs Resort Jan. 8 - 14/2006. This is an awesome looking Moderate resort. We booked about a month ago and got the same deal as listed below:

WDW Magic Your Way Discounted Packages Announced for Early 2006

A WDW Resort Package Discount is now available for January 1, 2006 through March 8, 2006. When purchasing a Magic Your Way Package or Magic Your Way PLUS Dining package and a Base Admissions Ticket, you will get upgraded to a Park Hopper and have the Water Park Fun and More option included! It's not the free dining that was offered recently, but a good dea! For the Magic Your Way Package ask for code YRE and for the Magic Your Way PLUS Dining package ask for code YRD. More details as they become available.

I got the above info from: http://°°°°°°°net.com/news/hnews.htm

There are 6 of us going (4 adults & 2 kids). We have 2 rooms at CSR. Our tickets are PH plus 5 tickets and we are on the dining plan as well. The total for our trip was $3800. This is better than AAA. I booked by calling Disney. Good luck! Have a great wedding and honeymoon!!!

**One more thing................... you don't have to book right away... they will put a 'courtesy hold' on your reservation for up to 2 weeks. Then you can pay the deposit or lose the reservation.**
    Last edited by FirstTimer; 11-23-2005 at 03:23 PM.
    First trip - January 8, 2006 - Coronado Springs
    Second trip - October 2, 2006 - Pop Century
    MNSSHP - FUN!FUN!FUN!
    Next trip?????????

And remember....most pin codes and offers have an expiration date or "book/reserve by" date.

have a great honeymoon!!!
    ~Sandi~

Maryjoy have an awesome time where ever you chose....
    Just Beth now! ****I Love WDW****
    "Drink up me Hardees... Yo Ho"
    One day in Disney is better than none !!!
    "A man has to believe in something... I believe i will have another drink"