Weather where you live - Page 4
Page 4 of 218 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    I was on my way to Home Depot today and said its to nice of weather to run errands, so for the first time in my life I went to a FL beach, Had nothing with me for the beach went into a surf shop in Cocoa beach bought some stuff and spent a few hours at the beach, it was 75 degree's most of the day.

Well, up here in Massachusetts it's gray, gross, cold, and nasty. I'd give anything to be in either sunny FL or CA with the Mouse!

WDW:'84 '87 '89 '92 '99 '04 '07 '09/ DLR:'05 '07
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing- that it was all started by a mouse." ~Walt Disney
    Always Remember, Never Forget! 9/11/01

Well it's not going to be very warm and sunny in Orlando this weekend, we have a freeze warning tonight, windchill in the 20s.
    *Jillian*
    Yes, I am a Cast Member!
    Click here to become a Premium Member!

We had a high in the 20's today . The weatherman just said on the TV that if we stay overcast tommorrow we will set a record for most days without sunshine .
    Rick
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our childen"
    Walt Disney
    Talk Disney Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by SnoWhite
    Well it's not going to be very warm and sunny in Orlando this weekend, we have a freeze warning tonight, windchill in the 20s.
    No matter when they make the marathon weekend it will be cold, I thought this year might be the first warm year since I moved here but I guess not.

Right now we are at 45 degree's.

We will be around 80 degrees tomorrow. Now tell me what is winter again?
    The Magic Is In Us All

Family Vacation With My Sisters, Their Spouses, And Some Of Our Kids. November3-18 2013.

Winter is cold, damp, wet, rainy, snowy, icy, sleet and occasional sunny and warm about 35 degrees. I live in New England, just blink your eyes and the weather changes!!!!

I wish it was warm down here, but right now we are at 41 degree's. Hopefully it will warm up soon. It was only a few days ago I went to the beach.

Hee, I guess we near DL are luckier. It really is never cold. Well, it's cold for us (which sometimes...goodness, gets a little lower than 60 degrees)...but it's never /that/ cold. Like...I think yesterday when I went to DL it was..um...really warm. 80s? I don't recall. I just remember being amazed that Ariel was wearing an actual bikini (if you've seen her usual costume, you'll know what I mean). I also recall feeling really sorry for the fur characters. They were in constant rotations so as not to overheat them.
    ...I want adventure in the great wide somewhere.
    I want it more than I can tell.
    And for once it might be grand,
    to have someone understand.
    I want so much more than they've got planned...

Well, this week it has run in the mid to upper 70's but we did have a cold front go through on friday so now were looking at a high in the mid 50's. That should last a few days to week around here.
    Debbie

sunday am light snow going to be 44f today go giants
    "NEVER TRUST A SKINNY CHEF "

Well................. We just broke the record for the most consecutive days without seeing the sun .

Spring cannot come soon enough !
    Rick
    Walt Disney

And today the weather will be....and OT for chefhooter

Quote Originally Posted by chefhooter
    sunday am light snow going to be 44f today go giants
    I just had to quote your post because I wanted to let ya know that I so love your quote in your siggie...I absolutely agree...funny thing when I was at Flying Fish this last trip...we got to sit at the Chef's table at DS's request and were having a great time watching all the action when one chef kept tasting this one pot...then another chef...and another...and yet another who was taking notes on his PDA...and then practically the entire staff including some of the servers...it was killing me... So, I leaned over and asked...so WHAT are you working on that is so interesting? I was told they were working on a white truffle risotto to go with the sea scallops dish...yum!

DH and DS were just cracking up at me cause it was killing me to not know what was in that pot, but I was really happy to see them all tasting it...I don't trust someone who doesn't even taste their own cooking...

Okay, maybe now that I read this, it's not as funny as it was then...

Oh, and the weather....well, today here in southern Illinois, it's a very blustery day.....we'd have lift off wearing this thing....lol
    TinkerGoofy

Next Trip? There's always a next trip! * Princess Trip July 2006 * First Trip to DL, Grand Californian June 2006 *Christmas 2005 @ Saratoga Springs * June 2005 @ Old Key West * Thanksgiving 2004 on the Disney Magic * Thanksgiving 2003 @ Animal Kingdom Lodge * May/June 1999 @ Polynesian * November 1990 @ Off Property Hotel

This weekend I had ice on my car, and today the high is 80, go Florida
    *Jillian*
    Yes, I am a Cast Member!
    Click here to become a Premium Member!

Wow ! Talk about extremes !

Are you sure the ice on your car was not in a bag ?
    Rick
    Walt Disney

Page 4 of 218 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast