Scrapbooking store in DTD - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I know I'll definately be checking out too
    Coronado Springs Resort - May 2000
    All Star Movies - May 2006

I went two years ago to the store in DTD and I wasn't impressed at all. I had someone tell me on another board that it has gotten better but I am sure it's not like I had expected. I did find a ton os scrapbooking stuff at one of the stores at Epcot. They had a lot of albums and stickers and some really cute castle snaps. You would think with it being Disney their scrapbooking area would be huge!

Re: Scrapbooking store in DTD

Could you please tell me exactly where this scrapbook store is ?? I am going next year and I would love to take a look ! Thanks !!

Quote Originally Posted by celticfury
    Could you please tell me exactly where this scrapbook store is ?? I am going next year and I would love to take a look ! Thanks !!
    The store is called "Disney's Wonderful World of Memories "
    It is located in Market Place , at Downtown Disney .
    Rick
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our childen"
    Walt Disney
    Talk Disney Administrator

Thanks !!! I am really curious.

Angry Re: Scrapbooking store in DTD

Ok so i am a huge scrap book enthusiest so obviously i was psyched to hear disney had a scrapbook store and of course being disney i expected something along the lines of walls of stickers, papers and, goodies, but in all actually when i walked into the store i was in for a a huge dissappointment. there were very few stickers, the only way to buy pages was to buy pre-packed pages that weer really pretty lame... and the rest of the embelleshments were also very sad. To say the least this was a disney store i was very upset about. It just seemed like not much thought went into it. It's a split store with the art gallery and there isnt much going on other then now theres a photography place inside the scrapbook store where your kids can get their picture taken after they've been dressed up at the boutique... needless to say 2 thumbs down from me!
    .:*Amy*:.
    "Bubbles, blubbles, bubbles..."

Nothing's better then Disney and my Mikey!

I went two years ago to the store in DTD and I wasn't impressed at all. I had someone tell me on another board that it has gotten better but I am sure it's not like I had expected. I did find a ton os scrapbooking stuff at one of the stores at Epcot. They had a lot of albums and stickers and some really cute castle snaps. You would think with it being Disney their scrapbooking area would be huge!
    Where in Epcot is this store located?
    Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow.

Herbie, I just want it to look like nothing else in the world. And it should be surrounded by a train. -Walt Disney

You could use the confetti in a shaker box for your layout!

wow my mom wants to make a scrapbook for our trip next year. anybody know of any good websites to find supplies cause i want to make one myself for me and my boyfriend to keep since this will be our first real vacation together. i know it seems silly because we arent married but we have been together since i was sixteen and i turened 18 in june so its been a while for us
    July 2000 All Star Movies
    December 2007 All Star Music
    September 2009 Pop Century
    June 2011 Port Orleans French Quarter

The website I buy from the most is www.mousememories.com. They have a ton of Disney stuff and at great prices.
    Have a Magical Day!!!

I have found many good Disney scrapbook items at Joann Fabric and Michael's. Sign up online for weekly coupons!

I am closing this thread because it has been inactive for 6 years.

Please feel free to start a fresh, new thread on this subject.
    TALK DISNEY MODERATOR

DL: At least 5 times in '80s
    WDW: '72, '77, '88, May '03, May '04, Nov '04, Jan '05, Feb '05, Dec '05, Jan '06, May '06, Oct '06, Nov '07, Nov '08, Feb '09, Oct 09, Dec '09, Mar '10, Apr 10, Dec '10, Mar '11, May '11, Oct '11, Dec '11, Jan '12, Oct '12, Dec '12, Feb '13, Dec '13, Nov '14, Dec '14, Feb '15, Mar '15, Apr '15, May '15, Aug '15, Oct '15, Dec '15

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12