That feeling you can't explain... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo1440
    oh yeah eating and acting like a kid is required.
    drinking mint juleps untill you can't see straight.
    then going on the tea cups....
    Fr Corey†

Quote Originally Posted by LUV2CDISNEY
    Thinking about it makes me want to be there now!
    It's like that Disney commercial that's been running lately where the kid who's about to go to WDW says: "I'm too excited to sleep". That's me every time I go The World.

Along with what others have said, those who frequent this site know about that feeling. It's what leads us here to talk and talk and talk about WDW. To my friends and family who think it is odd for me to be so addicted to it all, I say: "It's a Disney thing; you wouldn't understand."

I love love love that commercial!
    CELEBRATING 20 YEARS OF DISNEY VACATIONS
    2007 (Jan) Coronado Springs, (Mar, May & July) Pop Century2006 (May) All-Star Music, (Nov) Contemporary,2005 (June) off-site, (July) Beach Club, (Nov) Polynesian
    2004 (Nov) All-Star Music,2003 (July) All-Star Music
    2000 (Apr) Dolphin
    1999 (Apr) Disneyland
    1987 My first Disney trip at age 7!

I get the very same way! Even when i look at pictures!
    ~*AladdinsAngel*~

"The Storm Has Flooded the Road, Im Afraid There'll Be No leaving the Mansion... Tonight"

uggggg, one would think talking about going would ease the excitment... but it makes it worse. I have tried numerous things to get my mind off it... nothing is working

I need to go home!
    Just Beth now! ****I Love WDW****
    "Drink up me Hardees... Yo Ho"
    One day in Disney is better than none !!!
    "A man has to believe in something... I believe i will have another drink"

I love that Disney feeling! I think that's why so many of us go back- there's just that wonderful magical feeling. And yeah, sometimes it even makes me want to cry I'm so happy, like watching Wishes or something... with the fireworks and the shiny Mickey/Minnie balloons and the music, everyone closing their day at the Magic Kingdom and really taking in the magic of it all. Ah! I just want to be there right now!!
    STEPHANNIE

*_-_Oo-de-lally, oo-de-lally, golly what a day!_-_*

Yes! Yes! Yes! Disney feelings are magical and they don't go away. The first time I went to WDW was when I was 13 and my favorite uncle skipped after the parade with his 5 year old son on his shoulders. Since then I have been back 10 more times, and that magical feeling has only grown. We're on a count down. Only 13 more days and we get to introduce some one new to that feeling and create a new Disney fan. The feelings don't go away they only get better and stronger. Some day I will get to take my grandchildren to WDW and get to see the magic through their eyes. Magic, simply magic.

I get the very same feeling!

When you walk into WDW's Main Street USA and hear/see the train chugging in and all the characters walking around. There's no other feeling like it!

Then when you see all the parades and fireworks, well, I cry every time and I'm a 17 year old boy!
    "...Prince Ali, yes it is he, but not as you know him!..."
    Royal Vizier Jafar - Aladdin

Walt Disney World Resort - The Happiest Place On Earth
    Matty Smithson

Quote Originally Posted by SpectroMagic
    I get the very same feeling!

When you walk into WDW's Main Street USA and hear/see the train chugging in and all the characters walking around. There's no other feeling like it!

Then when you see all the parades and fireworks, well, I cry every time and I'm a 17 year old boy!
    Lets not forget the smell of popcorn popping and the faint smell turkey legs cooking in the disntance...lol sorry im hungry...
    Mike
    30+ trips and counting to WDW
    EW Contemp. 83, Contemp. 84, Ft. Wilderness 85 EW Contemp. 86,Class trip 86, Oak Island Cove 02, Radisson 03, Radisson 03, POR 04, Radisson 04 Renaissance Inn 04, POR 2\05, POP 3\05, POR 06, POR 07, POR 08, AKL 10\08, AKL 3\09, Jambo House 5\09........ too many to list now :-)

Quote Originally Posted by mberenato
    Lets not forget the smell of popcorn popping and the faint smell turkey legs cooking in the disntance...lol sorry im hungry...
    lol yeah, I forgot that!
    "...Prince Ali, yes it is he, but not as you know him!..."
    Royal Vizier Jafar - Aladdin

Walt Disney World Resort - The Happiest Place On Earth
    Matty Smithson

Quote Originally Posted by woohoo1440
    oh yeah eating and acting like a kid is required.
    Definitely! I'm never too old to have cookies for lunch!
    TALK DISNEY MODERATOR

DL: At least 5 times in '80s
    WDW: '72, '77, '88, May '03, May '04, Nov '04, Jan '05, Feb '05, Dec '05, Jan '06, May '06, Oct '06, Nov '07, Nov '08, Feb '09, Oct 09, Dec '09, Mar '10, Apr 10, Dec '10, Mar '11, May '11, Oct '11, Dec '11, Jan '12, Oct '12, Dec '12, Feb '13, Dec '13, Nov '14, Dec '14, Feb '15, Mar '15, Apr '15, May '15, Aug '15, Oct '15, Dec '15

the hot Florida sun beating off the freshly washed Main Street... horses trotting people to the Castle Forecourt, the smell of popcorn, smell of Rose's from the garden and the Glory of taking in Cindy's castle...... Home
    Mike
    30+ trips and counting to WDW
    EW Contemp. 83, Contemp. 84, Ft. Wilderness 85 EW Contemp. 86,Class trip 86, Oak Island Cove 02, Radisson 03, Radisson 03, POR 04, Radisson 04 Renaissance Inn 04, POR 2\05, POP 3\05, POR 06, POR 07, POR 08, AKL 10\08, AKL 3\09, Jambo House 5\09........ too many to list now :-)

In my family we've all got the Disney Bug... Some wierd virus that makes you extremely happy and strikes when you go under that Arch. It's also common when visiting certain places on the Internet, or hearing a particular phrase, or seeing a certain image. and even your firewall or antivirus software can't protect you from it!!
    Heather
    "We share a magic day, we share enchanted nights, in a never ending story that together we all write. It's been a part of me, it's been a part of you, a part of growing up together and sharing a dream come true"

I've got that feeling right now and we aren't even going this year! It was a toss up between buying a house and going to Disney. That was a really hard decision! I makes me cry!
    When you wish upon a star...

Quote Originally Posted by dizneedrmr
    In my family we've all got the Disney Bug... Some wierd virus that makes you extremely happy and strikes when you go under that Arch. It's also common when visiting certain places on the Internet, or hearing a particular phrase, or seeing a certain image. and even your firewall or antivirus software can't protect you from it!!
    yeah, those Disney bugs, they get under your skin and lay eggs in your brain. hmm, wait untill the eggs hatch!
    Fr Corey†

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast