Calling all Triple digit countdowns! - Page 4
Page 4 of 144 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Re: Calling all Triple digit countdowns!

Although I love everything Disney and do things like visit Talk Disney weekly and read various Disney books the last thing I want to do is make the time to our trip at the end of August pass too quickly. I am looking forward to a great summer and the trip at the end is a fabulous bonus. When you get to be 51 the last thing you want to see is your life passing quickly.

I guess I'm part of this club..

We are on a 3 digit countdown for our honeymoon. We both feel like we are never going to get there but that's kind of good since I have a ton of weight I would like to loose before our wedding and honeymoon. Lately I have really been getting the Disney bug so I go on websites like this to talk about Disney. I also try to plan out things I would like to do on our honeymoon and lately we have been watching Disney shows on the travel channel.
    July 1989 Grand Floridian with Mom, Dad, Bobby, Nana and Pop-Pop

July 1996 Grand Floridian with Mom, Dad, Bobby, Christine, Nana, Pop-Pop and Aunt Anne.
    June 1998 Beach Club with Mom, Dad, Bobby and Christine
    February 2008 Pop Cenutry with Mom for Christine's cheerleading competition

When I started this thread I had just come out of 4 digits ...so I know what you mean

Send off for the new vacation planning DVD I have a collection LOL. They help too . And if you go to the WDW website you can sign up for the insider which sends fun facts and some cool info to your email Plus it's just a fun no cost new little Disney something

ANd this is going to sound silly but it turns out to be fun ...get multicolored construction papaer and make a paper chain. One loop for each day you have to go...the last one being Travelto/arrive at WDW. We had it set up on sets of 10same color links. Everyday we would tear one down lol. It looked ridiculas LOL but we took a picture of it right after we put it up, and about 1/3 of the way thru a...and so forth. Even my husband got into it LOL...But it's a colorful daily reminder of the Magic you are heading to

One great pair of shoes can change your life..."Cinderella

click here to become a premium member

I planned a trip for next year, but another friend decided she wanted to go, so now I have another trip planned even sooner! This is a friend who hasn't been there in over 15 years, so it will be so much fun to be her tour guide.
    TALK DISNEY MODERATOR

DL: At least 5 times in '80s
    WDW: '72, '77, '88, May '03, May '04, Nov '04, Jan '05, Feb '05, Dec '05, Jan '06, May '06, Oct '06, Nov '07, Nov '08, Feb '09, Oct 09, Dec '09, Mar '10, Apr 10, Dec '10, Mar '11, May '11, Oct '11, Dec '11, Jan '12, Oct '12, Dec '12, Feb '13, Dec '13, Nov '14, Dec '14, Feb '15, Mar '15, Apr '15, May '15, Aug '15, Oct '15, Dec '15

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Alice
    I planned a trip for next year, but another friend decided she wanted to go, so now I have another trip planned even sooner! This is a friend who hasn't been there in over 15 years, so it will be so much fun to be her tour guide.
    Sounds like fun!
    You wouldn't have to twist my arm to me to go on a second unplanned trip!

Have a great time.
    Rick
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our childen"
    Walt Disney
    Talk Disney Administrator

I'm in the triple, waiting for double, then single YIPPEE!!!!!!

Looks like I'm back in this club. And for a long time too.

My next trip is in March. I am going down as a chaperone for the HS band/choir trip!! I can't wait (especially since my band trip Jr year was also to WDW). It should be fun.
    Dream: Feb 12-16, 2012,Fantasy: 20-27, 2012, Dream: Sept 8-12, 2013,Magic: Jan 20-24, 2014,Dream: Sept 14-18, 2015
    TD Moderator

We had this same two year wait between 05 and 07 and I thought I wasn't going to make it then. LOL Two more years of torture!

LOL...don't feel bad GoofyDad...take a look at my countdown. I'll be reading your trip report before I go back

One great pair of shoes can change your life..."Cinderella

click here to become a premium member

I'm in! I have a trip booked in June.
    Lorraine

Right there with you!!! Just booked for June 2009. It will be our son's 1st big Disney trip. He will be 20 months when we go. I can't wait!!!!!

We have a large dry erase board in our kitchen that we use to write down important stuff and I keep the very top of the board reserved for our "Disney Countdown". And just to keep from being completely depressed about it I am counting the months and not the days. LOL We have 23 months to go. Doesn't sound quite as bad that way. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by G00fyDad View Post
    We have a large dry erase board in our kitchen that we use to write down important stuff and I keep the very top of the board reserved for our "Disney Countdown". And just to keep from being completely depressed about it I am counting the months and not the days. LOL We have 23 months to go. Doesn't sound quite as bad that way. LOL
    Ah - but you've only been back for a couple of weeks so that doesn't count!

We've been back for well over a year and still have months to go until we might go back - even that's undecided at the moment!

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR

Page 4 of 144 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast