Help With Videos?

Help With Videos?

FAQ:

1 - The video is choppy. It starts and stops a lot. What can I do?
    Pause the video for 30 secs. This will allow us to start downloading
    the video and it will then play smoother!

2 - I am getting a error: "One or more codecs required to play the file could not be found"
    For the newer videos you need DIVX installed on your computer. It is the codec we use for encoding the videos. Download and install DIVX - here is the link - If this does not fix ytour problem please PM me the error and what video you are trying to watch.

3 - The video has a message stating "This Video is no longer available"
    Please check when the video was posted. It can take up to one hour for the videos to start playing. If you wait an hour and still get this email plese send me a PM

4 - Can I add my own videos to this section?
    Sure thing but we ask that you send them to us and we will upload and add them for you. PM Ryan C. for more info!

5 - Why dont you have a video of "fill in the blank"
    We are trying to get as many videos up and listed as possable. If you would like a specific attraction, hotel or other video please contact me and I will do my best to get it up ASAP!

Read reviews on every disney attraction, resort, restaurant, and activity! -> Disneyreviews.com

Re: Help With Videos?

I am getting a message that says I don't have enough download allowances available at the moment when I try to view a video. I don't know what this means as I have never had this problem before.
    The Magic Is In Us All

Family Vacation With My Sisters, Their Spouses, And Some Of Our Kids. November3-18 2013.

waht video are you trying towatch? Also did you download a few already?

Read reviews on every disney attraction, resort, restaurant, and activity! -> Disneyreviews.com

I have posted links to my videos which are hosted on YouTube. Would you prefer that I upload the raw files to TD?