Disney Channel Original Movies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Disney Channel Original Movies

Do you have a favorite Disney Channel Original movie?
    How about a least favorite???
    Books open up a world to imagination.

"What would come, would come . . . and he would have to meet it when it did." Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
    Philippians 4:13

Re: Disney Channel Original Movies

Favs- Pixel Perfect, Motocrossed, High School Musical, Brink, The Color of Friendship, Genius, Johnny Tsunami, Phantom of the Megaplex, My Date with the President's Daughter, Toothless, Quints, Smart House, The Thirteenth Year, and all the Zenon's (kinda)
    Least- Get a Clue, any or all of the Air Bud sequels that were DCom's, Horse Sense, Hounded, Life is Ruff, The Poof Point, Rip Girls, and a couple others.
    I could probably go on and on but I won't, so here it is.
    Harry: So, I just eat this and I can breathe underwater for an hour?
    Neville Longbottom: Uh, most likely.
    Harry: Most likely?
    Neville Longbottom: Well, there has been some debate…
    Harry: You're telling me this now?
    ----Philipians 4:13----

I loved high school musical, wendy wu, now you see it and the halloweentown movies. there are really only a few that i havent cared for

High School Musical is my favorite Disney Channel original movie. It takes me back to when I was a kid and when the movie Grease came out. High School Musical is so full of energy and fun. It makes me all most want to go back to when I was in High School. To me it is the best Disney Channel original movie.

My favorites were older and aren't shown anymore, they were "Susie Q," "Stepsister from the Planet Weird" and "A Ring of Endless Light."

"This kid has been kidnapped!" -Alpha Dog

Oooh, I loved Susie Q.

I liked the Cheetah Girls, Susie Q, Model Behavior, Halloweentown, Phantom of the Megaplex, Smart House, Color of Friendship, Luck of the Irish, Ultimate Christmas Present, Tru Confessions, and The Scream Team.

I didn't really like any of the movies based on the TV show, like The Even Stevens Movie and stuff.
    Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow.

Herbie, I just want it to look like nothing else in the world. And it should be surrounded by a train. -Walt Disney

I like Cadet Kelly and High School Musical. I used to love a movie called Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken that came on Disney Channel, I think it was an orignal.
    CELEBRATING 20 YEARS OF DISNEY VACATIONS
    2007 (Jan) Coronado Springs, (Mar, May & July) Pop Century2006 (May) All-Star Music, (Nov) Contemporary,2005 (June) off-site, (July) Beach Club, (Nov) Polynesian
    2004 (Nov) All-Star Music,2003 (July) All-Star Music
    2000 (Apr) Dolphin
    1999 (Apr) Disneyland
    1987 My first Disney trip at age 7!

there are so many good ones. Speaking of oldies one of my favorites from my childhood was The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes with Kirk Russell. Anyone remember that one?

My favorite would have to be johnny tsunami because I have fond memories of watching it.

OMG I almost love all the DCOMs..lol....um...but I have to say my favortie is High School Musical.....and my least favorite would have to be....um...I cant choose a least favorite..but I have some I didnt like...Poof Point,Pixel Perfect,Rip Girls,Life is Ruff...and a few more...but I really liked Tru Confessions and Ready to Run and Motocrossed and I forgot the name but it was about the 2 sisters who switch..I think its called One Wish or Simple Wish..I dunno...and ALOT more....but yea.
    *A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes*

Anna is my name and Disney is my game!

Would have to add Johnny Tsunami also. Does anyone remember "The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes". I remember watching this when I was a little boy. Kirk Russell was in it and he was probably still in his teens.

My favorites are A ring of Endless light, the color of friendship, wish upon a star, and read it and weep.

My favorites are High School Musical Pixel Perfect The Color of Friendship The 13th Year, Smart House, Wendy Wu Homecoming Warrior, ANNNNDDDD Read em and Weep
    Im baacck!!

Merry Christmas

Susie Q was my all time favorite! I'm only 14 but i think all of my favorite disney channel originals are the older ones that don't come out anymore. I remeber watching all of them with my parents, kinda like our family time....and yeah i remeber 'The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes' that was a cool movie too!

oh, yeah! And i really liked 'Wish apon a star'!!!....i don't know if it was an original though...
    Last edited by Cinderelly; 09-02-2006 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "When we die, our bodies become the grass, and the antelope eat the grass. And so we're all connected in the great Circle of Life." -Mufasa
    -Jackie-

15. Smile Re: Disney Channel Original Movies

OMG I loves szie Q and i was a bigg fan of boymeets world when they used to play it.. I really think that disney should have a day where they play there old movies andtv shows it would be like the best

I think we should try too get them to doo it any one eles want that!?

This post was edited to remove an inappropriate word. please read the rules
    Last edited by Mickey Crazy; 09-17-2006 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Removed banned word

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast