florida wedding vs cali wedding

Question florida wedding vs cali wedding

by my user name i guess you could guess why i'm here. a friend referred me to tis site for help. my boyfriend just proposed and now he's my fiancee!!!! and we both love disney very much and decided there would be no way to make our special day even more special unless we had it at disney!!! we live in california so we know disneyland well, but wdw is another story!!! i've been looking for disney weddings on line and i have so much information on wdw weddings now but non on DLR. can any tell me what a DLR wedding could offer over a WDW wedding or some of the differences. any help and information would be immencly appreciated!!! Thank you!!!!

hawthorne, nj

Re: florida wedding vs cali wedding

hi! great way to get married i must say... my wife and i got married in disney world in may 2003 and loved. we contact disney and they set us up with a wedding adviser who really took care of everything for us. we had what was called back then a intimate wedding, had service at the polynesian on sunset point which was beautiful... they made arrangements for pastor, flowers, cake, travel arrangments for all guests (we had 16). they do a fantastic job and couldnt have gone any smoother.
    To infinity and beyond..... Steve

married in disney honeymooned at wilderness lodge 05/03

wilderness lodge in 05/05

wildnersness lodge 06/06

Well I say Cali all the way! What better place to begin your lives together than the place it all began!

Any great Disney Wedding Ideas...I have tons!

I'm engaged too!

Welcome to Talk disney!

To be honest I have no clue about DL weddings. I would think however that visiting it's offical site would be your best bet. The wedding planners can give you far more detailed information.

Now having said that lol...while you are waiting for our members to pipe up... and they will do a guick forum search and see if anyone has already posted about thier plans and what they had to do

Congratulations on your enagagement!

One great pair of shoes can change your life..."Cinderella

click here to become a premium member

The wedsite is Disneyweddings.com. You can order the plan video and information. It comes with prices and a layout. The Flordia wedsite is ten times better than the Cali website.

LALA Land

I live in CA too but I would get married in WDW, they have everything set up there for it and right after the wedding you could begin the honeymoon without travelling anymore.

Welcome to TD.... that is such an awesome idea! Have an awesome time planning that wedding. I would say WDW for the wedding, it truly is an awesome site and much larger than DLR so theres more to do and they have lots of wedding stuff.... sorry im partial to WDW....lol
    "Drink up me Hardees... Yo Ho"
    One day in Disney is better than none !!!
    30+ trips and counting to WDW
    EW Contemp. 83, Contemp. 84, Ft. Wilderness 85 EW Contemp. 86,Class trip 86, Oak Island Cove 02, Radisson 03, Radisson 03, POR 04, Radisson 04 Renaissance Inn 04, POR 2\05, POP 3\05, POR 06, POR 07, POR 08, AKL 10\08, AKL 3\09, Jambo House 5\09........ too many to list now :-)