How Often Do You Talk About WDW? - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: How Often Do You Talk About WDW?

I talk about Disney as much as I possibly can. At least once a day my mother and I turn to each other and say "I could get on a plane right now to Disney!"

WDW:'84 '87 '89 '92 '99 '04 '07 '09/ DLR:'05 '07
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing- that it was all started by a mouse." ~Walt Disney
    Always Remember, Never Forget! 9/11/01

I talk about Disney a lot. Some of my friends tell me that they get tiered of me just talking about Disney. So I try to do in moderation. I do not want to boar my friends. My friends said that I can talk about Disney just not all the time. I told my friends when you are tiered of me talking about Dingy just let me know and have something you would like talk about. Just do not tell me you are tiered of me Talking about Disney and then have nothing to change the subject to. My friends agreed to that.

i tend to bring it up all the time, im the disney nut in my family lol always talking about something i read here or other places... im the fountain of disney hype so ive been told
    To infinity and beyond..... Steve

married in disney honeymooned at wilderness lodge 05/03

wilderness lodge in 05/05

wildnersness lodge 06/06

I'm ashamed to say that I used to be a bit embarrassed talking about WDW all the time, but now I have come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter. Its no different from someone talking about their favourite sport for example, football (soccer!! ) or my son who talks about music and his guitar.

I agree with the earlier comments that it is difficult to compare WDW holidays with any other, and also that one doesn't talk forever about other holidays compared to Disney ones.

I always think now that any other non-Disney holidays that I have are a stop-gap until I get back to WDW!
    xxX Claire Xxx

Wish I was there

lol...right now just about every word out of my tribes mouth has Disney or WDW or Rice crispie treats shaped like a Mickey head

One great pair of shoes can change your life..."Cinderella

click here to become a premium member

How often is too much when you're talking about Disney? I probably talk about it at least once a day with my husband, probably 10 times that when we have trip coming up!

Everytime we take a long car journey, we talk about past holidays, and do you remember this and that?

Next year we are taking my Mum to WDW for her first time, and she is so excited! She goes to Disney in Paris every year with my Dad, but this is the big one!

I think about Disney daily! I wear disney socks all the time, my necklace is tinkerbell, my mobile phone ringtone is winnie the pooh, my screensaver, wallpaper and everything on my desk at work is Disney related - my poor boss has given up on me!!!

And its worse at home, our Neighbours are Disney fanatics too, so its all we talk about, they've just named their puppy Kody after Brother Bear!

Loving Disney is the best thing ever!
    "There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day!"

Previous Disney Trips:-

Sept '11, Nov '10, Sept '09, Sept '08, Dec '07, May '07 (with Mum), Nov '06, Mar '06, Oct '05, Sept '04, Sept '03, Aug '02, Sept '01, Dec '99, Sept '97, July '95 + 5/6 trips to Disneyland Paris.

I talk about Disney nonstop. Part of the reason I am getting divorced is because of my as he says "my obssession with Disney". I wear something Disney everyday, my carseats are covered with Mickey seat covers and I have a sticker that says Disney World Bound on the back of my car along with Mickey and Minnie stickers, I have atenna toppers for every holiday, ringtones, wallpaper. I tell my kids on the way to school which park it would be a good day for (today Epcot, its nice and cool outside).
    I LOVE WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!! !!!
    Come on everybody here we go......offf to Neverland!

I have been asked to help a friend plan her holiday in May to WDW What better excuse can there be to Talk Disney!!
    xxX Claire Xxx

Wish I was there

Talking Re: How Often Do You Talk About WDW?

I talk about it everyday!
    Rather Be At Disney!!!!!!!

With My Man Mickey!!!!!!

I talk about it whenever the opportunity presents itself. If someone nearby mentions WDW, I think my ears actually turn in that direction like a dog's ears...LOL!!!!

I will find any excuse to bring up WDW and will talk on and on about it until I see the listener's eyes start to glaze over!!!! Thank goodness I have a few WDW-loving friends.
    TALK DISNEY MODERATOR

DL: At least 5 times in '80s
    WDW: '72, '77, '88, May '03, May '04, Nov '04, Jan '05, Feb '05, Dec '05, Jan '06, May '06, Oct '06, Nov '07, Nov '08, Feb '09, Oct 09, Dec '09, Mar '10, Apr 10, Dec '10, Mar '11, May '11, Oct '11, Dec '11, Jan '12, Oct '12, Dec '12, Feb '13, Dec '13, Nov '14, Dec '14, Feb '15, Mar '15, Apr '15, May '15, Aug '15, Oct '15, Dec '15

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Alice
    If someone nearby mentions WDW, I think my ears actually turn in that direction like a dog's ears...LOL!!!!
    LOL! I know EXACTLY what you mean. I was recently in the supermarket and there were two girls at the check out talking to each other about Disney World. My ears pricked right up and I was completely distracted from what I was doing and developed this crazed-bug-eyed look with a goofy grin! They looked at me as if I was insane! But then I am CRAZY about Disney and proud of it!!
    xxX Claire Xxx

Wish I was there

Smile Re: How Often Do You Talk About WDW?

According to my husband, I talk about Disney about 15-20 times a day, which he thinks is too much. But now that I've found TD, I am CONSTANTLY telling him what I find here. I love it!!!!!!

It's an easy 5 times at least for me. Seriously.
    My two best friends pin trade and the whole sort so I talk about it with them a lot, and I bring something up disney realated.
    MY EARS TOTALLY PERK UP WHEN DISNEY IS MENTIONED. No matter what it is, if it's disney... seriously, I have to but into every conversation whenever I hear that sacred word.
    Seriously, its a spell that is cast on some amazing people like us. Born wearing mouse ears, I say.
    Love,
    Juliet
    Animal Kingdom Lodge, Beach Club, Beach Club Villas, Saratoga Springs Villas, Contemporary, Pop Century, Paradise Pier, Dolphin

Por favor
    mantengase alejandro de las puertas.

WAAAAAY too much! I will even be thinking about Disney and my hubbie will say "I know, you wanna go to Disney".... it's that usual and obvious!!!!! my Judith is three months old and I am already planning her tenth birthday trip to WDW!
    Disneyland December 1985, Walt Disney World July 1991
    Walt Disney World July 1993, Walt Disney World February 2004

Honeymoon @ Pop Century November 2005
    DD Judith, born September 9, 2006, DD Julia, born Dec. 16, 2007
    DS Marcos, Born Feb 28, 2014
    “The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing" Walt Disney

I talk about Disney ALL THE TIME!! People at work think I am NUTS. I work in a Dental office so I see a lot of people everyday. Anytime someone comes in with a shirt, checks or anything Disney I have to say something. Even the girls at work will be talking to a patient and Disney comes up and they say, Oh you should talk to Rebecca she LOVES Disney. That is why I love this site, because I can talk all I want about Disney and NO ONE thinks I am crazy. I love it!!!!

Polynesian
    Contemporary
    Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
    Villas at Wilderness Lodge

Disneyland
    Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast