How Often Do You Talk About WDW? - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: How Often Do You Talk About WDW?

We talk about Disney all the time! Thank goodness my husband & daughter are big Disney fans just like me! We are always planning our next trip! Thank goodness for all of my friends at Talk Disney also! We all share the same passion- Disney!
    Have a Magical Day!

Oh dear-- I feel so much better- I am not a freak after all! I talk about Disney several times daily. Today I called DH TWICE at work to tell him about WDW plans--that could have totally waited until he got home. My DS 1 listens to the Disney CD's while playing, and DH and I play Disney Scene It, Disney Sorry, Disney Trivial Pursuit, and both editions of Disney Trivia games religiously. We have seriously considered moving to FL to be closer to Disney! ha! If someone wants to go on a WDW or DLR vacation- they call me! I am the planner! I find myself trying to convince friends they need to go to WDW!

And...my parents are constantly telling Zac (DH) and I we are throwing money away by going on our twice a year vacations- they roll thier eyes at me ("with the money you spend on Disney you could have a new car.....) BUT- I tell them-- It could be worse- I could be addicted to drugs, alchohol, or worse--- Universal Studios.

!!!!!
    Last edited by Tinker_; 01-11-2007 at 05:24 PM.
    Who's the leader of the club that's
    made for you and me?
    W-E-S- L-E-Y S-C-O-T-T!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL great comeback!!! My family has finally gotten used to the fact that I am Hopelessly lost in the Disney magic forever! Besides...I make sure the important "real life" stuff is taken care of first....then I get my Disney fix lolololololol

One great pair of shoes can change your life..."Cinderella

click here to become a premium member

Tinker-
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!! about the universal studios comeback. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

My dad HATES me liking disney. He says that disney doesn't treat workers right, etc.etc. It took all of my pursuading to get my parents to go to disneyland with me in August. My dad said we had a lot of fun, but next trip we will take is going to be cultural. He just doesn't understand, disney IS cultural!!
    Love,
    Juliet
    Animal Kingdom Lodge, Beach Club, Beach Club Villas, Saratoga Springs Villas, Contemporary, Pop Century, Paradise Pier, Dolphin

Por favor
    mantengase alejandro de las puertas.

HAHAHA!! I am glad you caught that!! If your dad wants culture- you could always go to Disney Paris, or Hong Kong!! I have also been hearing rumors that Disney may build a park in Austraillia-- there is a lot of culture there!!

And Epcot......
    Who's the leader of the club that's
    made for you and me?
    W-E-S- L-E-Y S-C-O-T-T!

Every day. It is coming up on 365 days to our next trip. I cannot wait. We will book it and make our reservations in June.

As a kid - 15 or so visits to WDW
    1998 - Off grounds - Newlyweds.
    2006 - MOVIES - First time as Parents - DiveQuest - DS 2 DS 6
    2008 - POP - Pirate and Princess Party
    2010 - PORFQ - Mardi Gras
    2010 - MNSSHP - Attempted Shuttle Viewing - DTD Hotel
    2012 - POP - Divequest of DS 12yo - First time for Mother in 20 years.

Every moment that I can. I love to hear if someone is going to WDW for the first time ever. It brings back all the feelings of the first time the magic took me over. The first time walking into MK is the same as each time I walk through the gates for the second, third......
    2000- Fort Wilderness Cabins/Campground
    2002- Fort Wilderness Cabins/Campground, 2003- off site
    2004- Fort Wilderness Campground
    2006- Fort WIlderness Campground
    2010- Fort Wilderness Cabins/Campground
    2011-Beach Villa Resort
    2012- Fort Wilderness Cabins
    2013-Boardwalk Villas 30th Anniversary

being that we are going at the end of the year mom and i talk about it almost everyday. when i am at work (cashier at wally world) i take every chance i get to talk to customers about the trip and about half the time i meet people who are going soon or got back recently and still bragging about it the other half usually say things like oh that sounds exciting half the time i give them advice if they are thinking about planning a trip
    July 2000 All Star Movies
    December 2007 All Star Music
    September 2009 Pop Century
    June 2011 Port Orleans French Quarter

Being a seasonal cast member who misses Florida and WDW very much, I talk about WDW even when others are only slightly paying attention to me. It's just fun to relive everythig through your own stories

We talk about WDW at least 2 times a week and when a trip is upcoming it is a daily occurance

Disney is talked about and dreamed about constantly for me and my kids. Although after my last trip(Thanksgiving) my husband told me if I brought anything else in the house Disney he would throw it out. He has never been and has no desire. Needless to say I will be getting a divorce soon...maybe now I can move there and stop dreaming so much.
    Come on everybody here we go......offf to Neverland!

I talk about Disney all the time, but now that we've (I've) made plans to go to Disneyworld in four months, there's no shutting me up. My friends and family want to get off the phone with me ASAP, and my husband and kids are pretty much sick of it already. They roll their eyes at me and try to avoid the subject, since it's one I can't ever seem to get off of. I don't think they realize what awaits them. Though I've been there many times in my life, I can't get my nose out of the books or off the computer. They've only been there once, and it was Disneyland not WDW. They have no idea, but they will, because once the DVD, planner packet and customized maps get here, we're all making a day of it and they'll have to listen to me.
    Dreaming of DisneyWorld!!!

Alll the time. We live so close by that once we get back from a trip there, we start planning another one!
    you know that place between sleep and awake,
    the place where you can still remember dreaming?
    that's where i'll always love you, peter pan.
    that's where i'll be waiting.

I get to talk more now that two friends at the office are going to WDW in May and the other in Oct. They have been asking me for some help in planning. I am nowing living vicariously through them. I love the planning part of the WDW trip.
    Dreaming About our Next Disney World Vacation

hehehehe! I'm getting reinforcement... the sneaky way! I'm talking my brother in law into Disney, via The Living Seas, cause he loves his acuarium (mea culpa!) and he keeps asking me about them... now he is saving for a family trip to WDW with my husband, Judy and me
    Disneyland December 1985, Walt Disney World July 1991
    Walt Disney World July 1993, Walt Disney World February 2004

Honeymoon @ Pop Century November 2005
    DD Judith, born September 9, 2006, DD Julia, born Dec. 16, 2007
    DS Marcos, Born Feb 28, 2014
    The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing" Walt Disney

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast