cant really think of a title - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: cant really think of a title

I love Main Street. Seeing the castle, the smells, the hustle and bustle, seeing the characters signing autographs, watching other peoples faces as they step onto Main Street and their first sighting of the castle.
    I also love, love, love Dole Whip!
    My oh My what a wonderful day!

Mine is stepping through the turn style too. It’s like sliding into home plate “safe”. I get that “Disney feeling” that almost brings a tear to my eye. I’m a guy over 40 with three teenage daughters. You would think you would outgrow that, but a truly happy place never looses its zeal with age.
    And then, of course, it all happens again when I see the castle and I have to catch my breath again
    "Mickey Mouse is my best friend. Does that make me Goofy?" --- Me

Dole Whip. I have heard so much about it but never tried it! It will be on my "must do" list for my next trip. Can you only get it a MK? I think the stand is near POTC isn't it?

xxX Claire Xxx

Wish I was there

Claire- do you like pineapple? Do you like icecream/sherbert? If you have answered yes to both questions, you really must try the dole whip! It is wonderful stuff! My favorite is the dole whip float. Pineapple icecream/sherbert in pineapple juice....so refreshing....so yummy! Wish I had one now. Anyway, yes the only place you can get them is an MK. They are located across from the Swiss Family Treehouse. That's the only location at MK you can get them. Search them out. I think once you try it, you'll find yourself there every trip and looking forward to that very special treat.
    My oh My what a wonderful day!

Thanks Deb, it sounds delicious! It is definitely on my list.
    xxX Claire Xxx

Wish I was there

Everything! I love disneyland! The best part though is taking that first step down on Main Street and going on the first ride. And once you start you just can't stop!
    Im baacck!!

Merry Christmas

It all begins and ends on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom for me! There is no better feeling than your first steps on to Main Street for the first time on my trip. There is no better way to end my night than watching Wishes! Top it off with chocolate cake from the Main Street bakery. Nothing is better!
    Have a Magical Day!

I love going to see new shows, and especially new parades, every time i sit down to watch, I get a healthy dose of pixie dust

i get the exciemtent when i talk to my first cm, they are 99.9% great and they set the magic off right.
    (i also love the wake up call from stich and mickey.)
    With F.I.G.M.E.N.T you can see things differently

My daughter who is 20 now grew up going to Disney every year. I thought for sure by the time she graduated high school she would be tired of going to Disney...WRONG..she gets more excited now then she did as a kid. She's got her countdown calendar on her computer, and talks about what she wants to do, and where we should eat...It's nice to see Disney has that effect on people..stay as young as you can for as long as you can

Mine is definitely getting off of the ferry, practically running to the front gates. It feels like that ferry ride is the longest ride ever. I know I should savor the moment, but it's too hard when you know what lies ahead for you!
    Always let your conscience be your guide!!!
    michelle
    Pop Century~~11/2008
    Caribbean Beach ~~9/2007
    Port Orleans Riverside~~2/2007
    Saratoga Springs~~4/2006
    Outside of Disney~~11/2005

the best part for me i the first time you step into each park. stepping thruogh the train station and seeing the castle, walking under "The Ball" at Epcot, eveything is just great about the first part of the day, wherever I go

For now, my favorite part of the trip is walking into each park and seeing what has changed since last time, or what is different from the other Disney.

Soon, it will be getting up in the morning with the JOB of making people's days magical.

I can't wait!
    Disney Buses: March 24, 2007 - December 9, 2007
    Kilimanjaro Safaris: December 10, 2007 - July 6, 2008
    Monorails: July 6, 2008 -

I just love being in the car on the way up there. We always drive up to Orlando and talk about what we're gonna do once we're there. Of course, there's always the breaks at the rest stops when we get Cinnabons
    you know that place between sleep and awake,
    the place where you can still remember dreaming?
    that's where i'll always love you, peter pan.
    that's where i'll be waiting.

OHHH where to start??? First of all I am in tears of overflowing happiness just reading all these posts.
    1.The night before we leave I can't sleep, and no other day in the year do I jump out of bed so quickly to leave.
    2. Getting on the shuttle rail at Orlando airport to hop on Magical Express.
    3. My first step onto Main Street. The sight of the "old time" guy carring all the balloons.
    4. Getting an ice cream just before the parades start.
    5. My children's faces while on any ride (but especially Carousel)
    6. I get brought to tears during so many things, ie. Wishes, Fantasmic, spectromagic, and Seeing Walt with Mickey.
    The Fantasmic Four
    Youtube and Facebook

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast