disney scrapbooking supplies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool disney scrapbooking supplies

if anyone is looking for lots of cute disney scrapbook stuff Hobby Lobby is a great place mom and i found lots of great stuff that we will be getting for our trip next christmas
    July 2000 All Star Movies
    December 2007 All Star Music
    September 2009 Pop Century
    June 2011 Port Orleans French Quarter

Re: disney scrapbooking supplies

Quote Originally Posted by me stitch
    if anyone is looking for lots of cute disney scrapbook stuff Hobby Lobby is a great place mom and i found lots of great stuff that we will be getting for our trip next christmas
    I LOVE Hobby Lobby!! I'm doing an Autograph book for when we go down there, so I'll need to check that out! Thanks for the info. It's great to combine 2 loves: Disney AND Scrapbooking.

The craft store called Michael's also has Disney scrapbooking supplies. My DH is working on a scrapbook from our last trip

One great pair of shoes can change your life..."Cinderella

click here to become a premium member

Quote Originally Posted by SleepinCatz
    The craft store called Michael's also has Disney scrapbooking supplies. My DH is working on a scrapbook from our last trip

well i havent been able to make it out to Micheals cause hobby lobby is closer to me house plus my boyfriends sister works there so we are there more often but thanks for that info

No prob...here it's the other way round...Michael's is closer to home for me LOL.

One great pair of shoes can change your life..."Cinderella

click here to become a premium member

We don't have a Hobby Lobby near me! I get most of my Disney Scrapbooking papers and stickers and stuff from either Michaels or AC Moore, plus I went to a local scrapbooking store this past weekend and found all sorts of new Disney stickers there. I'm currently working on both our 2005 and 2006 trips. I need to get them done cuz we have 2 trips to scrapbook for this year--we're going in October and December!
    Tricia
    Previous Disney Trips: Sometime in 1978, October 2003, September 2004, October 2005, September 2006 (the best vacation ever, my boyfriend proposed at Epcot!)
    Upcoming Disney Trips: October 2007 (the usual family trip), December 2007 -- my Disneymoon!

sounds like you have a lot to do mom and i plan on making our own and we will have to make my little bros since he wont do anything

Don't forget Archivers - they have everything!!
    "Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move down..."

I have been collecting the embellishments when I can so that we have everything in place once we return and while things are fresh in our mind. I have a plan to break the book into sections using a overhead map of each theme park as the first page. Still have lots of time to come up with more ideas. I have also found some things at Walmart, but as daughter stated, Hobby Lobby is the closest, will be making a trip to Michaels soon.
    Have a Mickey Mouse Day!, Dot

July 83 - Off site Camping; July 2000 - AS Movies; Dec 07 - AS Music; Sep/Oct 09 - Pop Century; May/June 2011 - POFQ; May 2015 Pop Century

I am WAY behind in my scrapbooks! I am still working on one from my trip to France 2 years ago, I'm only 1/2 way done with that one, and I need more supplies for that too. There's a scrapbook store that came into the shopping center I work at but they didn't have much vacation/travel stuff. You'd think they would but 1/2 the store is just tables to work on scrapbooks. They do have a very nice selection of Disney scrapbooking stuff. I'm DEFINITLEY going to go there for that. Target also has some Disney scrapbooking things as well. So if you need to save money, check it out. Ours, which is a brand new one, has one whole isle for just scrapbooking supplies.

talk about getting behind, I started a scrapbook for our wedding and honeymoon while on maternity leave... now I have not finished it, I am pregnant again and time seems to be making itself scarse! I need advice on which stores sell online AND send to México
    Disneyland December 1985, Walt Disney World July 1991
    Walt Disney World July 1993, Walt Disney World February 2004

Honeymoon @ Pop Century November 2005
    DD Judith, born September 9, 2006, DD Julia, born Dec. 16, 2007

“The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing" Walt Disney

Dunlap,Ca.near kings canyon national park,fresno co.

there are some great sites on- line too.My fave is Scrapmytrip.great disney stuff and you can get it delivered to your home.but, you have to use a credit card.

Thanks for the info, I will have to check it out. I have been collecting items so that I have lots to select from as I put together our scrapbook after our upcoming trip. I was able to get some things on sale and some christmas Disney scrapbooking things on clearance.

Thanks again!
    Have a Mickey Mouse Day!, Dot

July 83 - Off site Camping; July 2000 - AS Movies; Dec 07 - AS Music; Sep/Oct 09 - Pop Century; May/June 2011 - POFQ; May 2015 Pop Century

Making a note of these for our next trip x

I have so much in the way of DISNEY scrapbooking supplies I could probably scrap everyone's trips.
    32 visits to WDW. Visits since 2008:
    Jan 2008 - Wilderness Lodge, Sept 2008 - All-Star Music, Jan 2009 - Contemporary Resort & All-Star Sports, Jan 2011 - Polynesian Resort, Sept 2011 - Old Key West, Jan 2013 & Oct 2014 - Bay Lake Tower & Art of Animation, Jan 2015 - Bay Lake Tower, Port Orleans FQ, Villas at the Grand Floridian & Disney's Vero Beach, Jan 2016 - Animal Kingdom Villas, Port Orleans Riverside & Disney's Hilton Head Island

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast