Where do you get the autograph books...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where do you get the autograph books...

and i have 3 kids, would you recommend 1 book for all of them or 1 book for each of them????

also, creative memories has some really cute disney scrapbooking items. they just came out with a mickey punch, too cute!

aimee

Re: Where do you get the autograph books...

I'd say 3 different books....they may not want the same signatures. As for where....we any place you see them is a good place

and you can pick up the auto graph books at the resorts and just about every shop.
    Last edited by SleepinCatz; 04-07-2007 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

One great pair of shoes can change your life..."Cinderella

click here to become a premium member

yeah i would say 3 different books so they could all have one to themselves and like sleepincatz said, you can get them at almost any shop; when i went 2 days ago, every shop i went into had them
    A dream is a wish your heart makes. If you believe, it will come true.

"We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?"

Agreed three different books.... Every kid likes different characters...
    Mike
    "Drink up me Hardees... Yo Ho"
    One day in Disney is better than none !!!
    30+ trips and counting to WDW
    EW Contemp. 83, Contemp. 84, Ft. Wilderness 85 EW Contemp. 86,Class trip 86, Oak Island Cove 02, Radisson 03, Radisson 03, POR 04, Radisson 04 Renaissance Inn 04, POR 2\05, POP 3\05, POR 06, POR 07, POR 08, AKL 10\08, AKL 3\09, Jambo House 5\09........ too many to list now :-)

Definitely 3 books and they can be bought at almost any Disney shop. But when they are signed, have the characters sign them on the right or left side only. Then take a photo of the character with that child and when you get the photos back you can attach it to the side without the signature. So not only will you have an autograph, you'll have the picture of the character right next to it.

mmmmmmmmmmmm, im having visions of entering MK and smelling the popcorn popping.... the smell of flowers blooming... Turkey leg smell wafting through the air.... Oh wait yea autograph books... and seeing the characters lining main street and all the little kids with GIANT eyes as they see there favorite character...... it doesnt get any better than that!
    Mike
    "Drink up me Hardees... Yo Ho"
    One day in Disney is better than none !!!
    30+ trips and counting to WDW
    EW Contemp. 83, Contemp. 84, Ft. Wilderness 85 EW Contemp. 86,Class trip 86, Oak Island Cove 02, Radisson 03, Radisson 03, POR 04, Radisson 04 Renaissance Inn 04, POR 2\05, POP 3\05, POR 06, POR 07, POR 08, AKL 10\08, AKL 3\09, Jambo House 5\09........ too many to list now :-)

Dunlap,Ca.near kings canyon national park,fresno co.

Thumbs up Re: Where do you get the autograph books...

i love the photo idea,my boys are grown .....now where did i put those autogragh books .....humm..... somethins else to scrap..yea....love it ....love it

Absolutely 3 books!

I bought custom handmade autograph books off of ebay.

My girls fell in love with Chip N Dale on our 2005 trip to WDW. For our upcomming 2007 trip, I searched and searched for Chip N Dale books with no luck. Emailed a custom autograph book seller on ebay and she made me Chip N Dale ones. They are so dang cute!

The autograph books are a great idea because you use it throughout your trip. Another great souvenir is the smashed pennies and the book to go with them. We spent the entire week trying to fill up one of those books and it is still a great thing to sit down and look at when thinking about our trip. The excitement of a stuffed animal wears off but the autograph books and the penny books gets them excited each time it is pulled out.

As a kid - 15 or so visits to WDW
    1998 - Off grounds - Newlyweds.
    2006 - MOVIES - First time as Parents - DiveQuest - DS 2 DS 6
    2008 - POP - Pirate and Princess Party
    2010 - PORFQ - Mardi Gras
    2010 - MNSSHP - Attempted Shuttle Viewing - DTD Hotel
    2012 - POP - Divequest of DS 12yo - First time for Mother in 20 years.

Definately one book for each, they will be cherished Disney memories in years to come. I have seen the books on-line for purchase. Sometimes they even come with a bigger pen as it is easier for the characters to hold. I do so love the idea of the picture to go with. I am getting a book for myself and new ones for the kids for our upcoming trip.
    Have a Mickey Mouse Day!, Dot

July 83 - Off site Camping; July 2000 - AS Movies; Dec 07 - AS Music; Sep/Oct 09 - Pop Century; May/June 2011 - POFQ; May 2015 Pop Century

Quote Originally Posted by mberenato
    mmmmmmmmmmmm, im having visions of entering MK and smelling the popcorn popping.... the smell of flowers blooming... Turkey leg smell wafting through the air.... Oh wait yea autograph books... and seeing the characters lining main street and all the little kids with GIANT eyes as they see there favorite character...... it doesnt get any better than that!
    Stop it Stop it You driving me crazy.LOL cant wait to feb.2008

Quote Originally Posted by specs
    Stop it Stop it You driving me crazy.LOL cant wait to feb.2008
    When are you going in Feb?? We are waiting for them to open the online booking for late Jan, early Feb. Jan 30 - Feb 6 are our dates. That is Mardi Gras and the crowds are really small.

As a kid - 15 or so visits to WDW
    1998 - Off grounds - Newlyweds.
    2006 - MOVIES - First time as Parents - DiveQuest - DS 2 DS 6
    2008 - POP - Pirate and Princess Party
    2010 - PORFQ - Mardi Gras
    2010 - MNSSHP - Attempted Shuttle Viewing - DTD Hotel
    2012 - POP - Divequest of DS 12yo - First time for Mother in 20 years.

We bought my niece one of the combination autograph book/photo album last time we were at the parks and it wasn't much more than just one of the normal autograph books. It also came with the special glitter pen that made the characters names look really neat. And definetely buy one for each of your kids as they won't want to share them afterwards guaranteed.
    Official Space Mountain club member!
    Offical rocket rods and submarine voyage member!
    KIRBY--wishing i could be part of that world!

Ok, now for a different take on this.
    Would it be out of place for *Adults* to collect autographs too??
    I've only been to WDW , as a teen & adult.
    Now I'm thinking this is just another thing I'd like to add to my Disney Memories... but I don't want to feel out of place doing it.

Yet I'm sure, it's Disney, so you can never feel out of place right?

Sheena

If We Can Dream It, We Can Do It !

To be honest the last time I was in the parks and waiting to have my picture taken with the characters there were just as many adults getting autographs as there were kids. In my opinion Disney is a place where everyone can act like kids and I don't think there's anything wrong with adults or teens getting autographs either.
    Official Space Mountain club member!
    Offical rocket rods and submarine voyage member!
    KIRBY--wishing i could be part of that world!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast