Put A Face behind the name/ Bio's - Page 2
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    My name is Joshua, 16 years of age, born and raised in Southern California, just started pin collecting, and love "Lilo & Stitch." I've seen it 11 times in the theaters (today will be my 12th). I am really enjoying this site and hope to be on it for awhile. I have to go, so I'll continue this later. Bye!
    :angel: Meega na la kweesta! :&devil:
    The rule of LA: If you can't see it, don't breath it.
    "Was I ever dancing with an android named Lupe?" B.E.N.

Good going guys! This was a great idea of disneycruser's and I'm glad everyone has dove in and shared their info like this! It really makes our litttle site here so much more personal!
    ~o~ MouseMan ~o~ TD Admin ~o~

Anim8EdCox said:Good going guys! This was a great idea of disneycruser's and I'm glad everyone has dove in and shared their info like this! It really makes our litttle site here so much more personal!
    Ive been wanting to start this post for awhile now. I like to get to "know" people I think it add's a certain family feeling.....

Im glad everyone is enjoying it. :&clap:

Dreaming of living in the sunshine state

ive been reading all of these so far

*~*Daisy*~ *Also known as Disneyprincess, Tsunami_Rose, and EvilStepSister*~*

If I'm such a legend, why am I so lonely?
    - Judy Garland

It's really great to see the folks who are responding! They are all indeed the pride of Talk Disney!

Anyone else out there feel like talkin about themselfs?????

There's a lot of people here who will shy away from this thread. I wouldn't worry about it DC. There's always the new members.

Hi! I am Nathan. I live in Elk River, MN and I am 27 years old. My wife is Melissa, we got married 7/31/99. We met at work at Feature Films for Families in Orem, UT. We have our daughter Hannah who is 3. There are pictures of us in the Disney Park Pictures thread.

I work for Carlson Companies doing Gold Points. We have lived in MN since May. I graduated from BYU in Provo, UT in April with a history degree. I plan on going back to school and getting a teachers license. I was born in Panorama City, CA, but my family moved around a bit. I went to Kindergarten in Granada Hills, CA then we moved to Delta, UT and moved back to CA before 7th grade. We moved to Camarillo, CA when I was in high school and thats were I graduated. My parents now live in Las Vegas.

I went to Disneyland as a kid many times. I've never been to WDW, but we are going in January. I have loved Disney since I was a kid. I love Disney animated movies as our DVD collection attests. Hannah also loves Disney especially the princesses. Her favorite ride at Disneyland is Dumbo. I love Pirates and the Indiana Jones Adventure. My wife just puts up with us!

If you have any questions you can PM me or email me- whatever. I have enjoyed being here on this board- it has been fun! :grow:

isnt this site the greatest! its completely laid back and if there are any problem they do it privatly! i really appreciate that! well unless CERTAIN people like to make things known about whats wrong >looking around and then ducking!> Ed i promise to get back in line!

"if you drink a bottle marked 'poison', it is almost certain
    to disagree with you, sooner or later."

oHave a Magical Disney Day!o

See that you do PA....I'M WATCHING! LOL! :bounce:

netenyahoo said:Hi! I am Nathan. I live in Elk River, MN and I am 27 years old. My wife is Melissa, we got married 7/31/99. We met at work at Feature Films for Families in Orem, UT. We have our daughter Hannah who is 3. There are pictures of us in the Disney Park Pictures thread.

I work for Carlson Companies doing Gold Points. We have lived in MN since May. I graduated from BYU in Provo, UT in April with a history degree. I plan on going back to school and getting a teachers license. I was born in Panorama City, CA, but my family moved around a bit. I went to Kindergarten in Granada Hills, CA then we moved to Delta, UT and moved back to CA before 7th grade. We moved to Camarillo, CA when I was in high school and thats were I graduated. My parents now live in Las Vegas.

I went to Disneyland as a kid many times. I've never been to WDW, but we are going in January. I have loved Disney since I was a kid. I love Disney animated movies as our DVD collection attests. Hannah also loves Disney especially the princesses. Her favorite ride at Disneyland is Dumbo. I love Pirates and the Indiana Jones Adventure. My wife just puts up with us!

If you have any questions you can PM me or email me- whatever. I have enjoyed being here on this board- it has been fun! :grow:
    Your in for a treat WDW is so much larger than Disneyland "sorry to all the DL fans " but WDW is better Wow you have moved alot over the years ... I have always lived in the same sicty till I graduated and moved with my parents to a new city ive only moved once in my life. I tell ya thought I love it here in michigan the only problem is .... No DISNEY WORLD!!!

Oh well gives me a reason to "get away" hehe :spin:

hey hey hey now Disneyland is not better than Disney World...you knew you were going to hear that didnt you? hehe Its like comparign apples to oranges! none of the Disney Parks are better they are just different then the others! Now my personal fav would have to be Disney Sea ....now if i could just find a way to get there!!....

<ducking for cover> Ok Ok i did it again! sorry Ed!! Im going to the naughty corner now...could you tell me when i can come out?

count to 10 first!

<sniff> ok its been hours i can come out?

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast