Put A Face behind the name/ Bio's - Page 4
Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Hi my neighbor buffy!! Im 60 miles North of you!!!

"if you drink a bottle marked 'poison', it is almost certain
    to disagree with you, sooner or later."

șoșHave a Magical Disney Day!șoș

I have been reading Steveo`s Bio(Steven) and he forgot to mention that he has Medals for bravery and that he served his country in most of the conflict areas while he served in the forces.

Also that he was a great husband and father.

(sory I just had to add those little bits)
    Its easier to SMILE than to frown

I noticed that steveo was a history professor. What was his specialty? I love history and graduated with a history degree and am going back to get my teachers licence to teach at the public schools.

His fav partwas WWI and WWII but his Thesus was published on his papers relating to Russia 1911 to 1917. He also had a paper published in regard to `How and Why the 2nd World War started. in particular the `Man behind MEIN KAMPF`

I also really like the 2 World Wars and have also studied a lot about Russia. I took Russian in High School and college and took a couple Russian history classes. I wish I could have gotten to know him better and talk about these things.

You and Steven would have got on like a house on fire.

He kept a lot of his notes and publications on disc if they would be of any help to you I know he would have shared them with you so if you would likeI can try and download them and email some of them to you but please be patient because what I know about computors you could fit on the end of a pin:&CrazyE:

I would love that stuff! I'll pm you my email address.

Got it:&Wink:

Thank You!

That is so wonderful to share Steveo's work with neten June. I thank you very much for offering it to him. I know he'll appreciate it tremendously.
    ~°o°~ MouseMan ~°o°~ TD Admin ~°o°~

Ok...well...me...hmm..

I'm 31 years old...well for now...another week or so and that's going by the wayside as well.

I've been married to Scott for 12 years. We were high school sweethearts since our Junior year in high School. We live in a very small town in Illinois, about 1 second from the Wisconsin border. Which means I live smack dab in Packer/Bear Country. I am a proud Chicago Bears fan (which isn't easy sometimes LOL) and unfortunately my hubby is a Packer Fan.... (so monday night will be interesting) But as that is our biggest difference, we're doing OK!

We have two children. Emily will be 10 in January and Mitchel is 7 on Oct 10th. Emily is hilarious, she's a disney nut, and my mom has taught her to sew and quilt, and she does as well or better than some adults! I was never a sewer so my mother is thrilled. She's also very 'artsy' give her an artset and she's in heaven.

Mitchel is in first grade, and he was diagnosed as autistic several years ago. AT first this was difficult, but thankfully 'knowing' what it was ending up being a blessing as I finally knew what I was dealing with and HOW to deal with it. He's come so far in the last three years, from virtually no speech skills and constant melt downs, to being integrated in a regular first grade class with an aide, and holding real conversations. I am sure he'll be a palentologist one day. He had limited speech early on, but he could say 'tryanosauras' LONG before he said 'mommy' LOL. You want to know what kind of dinosaur one is, ask him, he'll tell you and many other facts on them. It's hilarious.

I am an only child, I work as Business Manager (which means I head up AP/ AR/ Payroll and human resources) for a manufacturing company. Which, incidentally my father owns. I've been there 12 1/2 years.

My husband is a machinist by trade, and also owns a used car lot in town, as well as being our our local village board. So he's a busy guy.

My "Favorite" Things include: (obviously, besides my family)

Disney *duh* - my first Visit being in 1976 when I was 5 years old. This year is great, I will have been to WDW 3 times and DL once, that's a successful year if I must say so I also webmaster a site for our family trips, since I have soooo many pictures Come visit when you have time. I post on several Disney message boards. I'd say I post here and at Disneysites the most. My favorite Movies are Sleeping Beauty and Aladdin. My favorite park is the Magic Kingdom.

Star Wars ok, I'm a star wars nut. I remember seeing the first one when I was 7 and the anticipation of seeing the next was so great!! my biggest fear is that george lucas will die before he can complete them

Aerosmith My favorite Band ever (and so cool that they can be found on Disney property too!!!) In fact I saw them in concert just two weeks ago. I had TWO herniated discs (ok, I still do, and am still recovering...ugh) but I went to this concert - with LOTS Of pain med in me. I had GREAT seats and WAS NOT going to miss them.

BEARS Chicago Bears, as mentioned above! Bear Down Chicago Bears.

This picture was taken about 2 years ago at the Hoop De Doo Revue. We go every year to WDW with my parents, and hubby and kids. It's a great time.
    You've got to be kidding me!?

Thumbs up

:mEars: Thanks klwally for sharing such a wonderful bio with us! Having a developmentally disabled sister as well as being a nurse I know how difficult, frustrating & at times heartbreaking raising Mitchel must have been prior to his diagnosis. Congratulations on accomplishing in just a few years (integrating Mitchel into the school system & his being able to converse) what some parents would never accomplish. It takes a lot of love to deal with an autistic child. You have a very special family! :mEars:
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! șoș

Love your site, Kerri, and love that you have documented the parks so much. I would spend a lot more time on it, but you've disabled right click (at least in Explorer, though usually that code doesn't stop someone from Netscrape from right clicking/saving images) so that I can't open the link in a new window. I get *really* tired of having to wait for music to load so that I can turn it off. :ermm:

Without the music I'd have no problem going back to the home page to go to another page. :ermm:
    Last edited by phinzup; 10-05-2002 at 06:03 PM.
    I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead.

geez, please put the faces back behing the names....
    Fr Corey†

Mickeysgirl, thanks for your kind words.

phinzup, only a few of my pages have music, most don't And I disabled right click because I found a website that was nothing but MY pictures. (with NO credit) I know that there are ways around it, but there are a lot of people that don't know that.
    You've got to be kidding me!?

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast