Ever had a wish? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Ever had a wish?

I absoluterly love models. I would want to be able to buy all the materials needed to build my own model of the entire WDW resort...hotels and DTD included!

WDW:'84 '87 '89 '92 '99 '04 '07 '09/ DLR:'05 '07
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing- that it was all started by a mouse." ~Walt Disney
    Always Remember, Never Forget! 9/11/01

I wish I could take Soarin' home with me. What a way to chill out at the end of a tough work day!
    TALK DISNEY MODERATOR

DL: At least 5 times in '80s
    WDW: '72, '77, '88, May '03, May '04, Nov '04, Jan '05, Feb '05, Dec '05, Jan '06, May '06, Oct '06, Nov '07, Nov '08, Feb '09, Oct 09, Dec '09, Mar '10, Apr 10, Dec '10, Mar '11, May '11, Oct '11, Dec '11, Jan '12, Oct '12, Dec '12, Feb '13, Dec '13, Nov '14, Dec '14, Feb '15, Mar '15, Apr '15, May '15, Aug '15, Oct '15, Dec '15

I would just love to be part of the vacation club or to have the feeling of being at WDW everyday of the year. Wouldn't the world be such a wonderful place if everyone could feel that joy everday?!?!?

Phew! there are several stuff I've wanted but couldnt get:

The pilot jacket in black leather at the Test Track shop that looked just yummy on my husband but was about $400and way out of our leage, and the red and white leather pilot jacket that I wanted for myself and was about the same price...

The pair of japanese swords from Epcot's Japan and the huge Robin Hood's sword from the Castle at Magic Kindom that I couldnt bring home to Mexico...

The entire deligthful, beautifull, delicate bone china, gold and pink and red rosebud "Old country roses" set from Royal Albert's at Epcot's England... sigh... double sigh... oooow!

I hope that when our kids are old enough to take them to WDW we are in the financial position to afford stuff like that without worrying about other expenses back home...
    Last edited by TinkerTalina; 09-03-2007 at 08:47 PM.
    Disneyland December 1985, Walt Disney World July 1991
    Walt Disney World July 1993, Walt Disney World February 2004

Honeymoon @ Pop Century November 2005
    DD Judith, born September 9, 2006, DD Julia, born Dec. 16, 2007
    DS Marcos, Born Feb 28, 2014
    “The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing" Walt Disney

Talking Re: Ever had a wish?

Disney Cells!

A crystal Cinderella's Castle where you can put it on a base that Illuminates many different colors up into it with Tink flying above it. That will make the castle look absolutely incarnated.

I always wanted Space Mountain. Not a model, the actually coaster in my back yard... I will not settle for less!

Last year, I sat there and stared at the crystal disney characters in the shop under the castle. Money isn't the problem, it was just how do I get them home without breaking. I thought of shipping them home, but I tried that before and it was broken. The crystal Cinderella Castle was unbelievable!!

It is not so much a thing that you could hold in your hand, but the desire to treat my entire family to Disney and stay in a deluxe hotel and never once have to worry about enough funds.

When I say entire family I mean my mother, two single brothers, one married brother and his wife, my kids and hubby of course, my kids significant others and my brother in law, his wife and their kids with their significant others and their kids. That would be somewhere between 50 and 75 people with all expense paid and not a single moment of can we really afford that!
    Have a Mickey Mouse Day!, Dot

July 83 - Off site Camping; July 2000 - AS Movies; Dec 07 - AS Music; Sep/Oct 09 - Pop Century; May/June 2011 - POFQ; May 2015 Pop Century

Dismom, wow, that is a heck of a crowd!! Imagine making the dinner reservations for that party... HAHA

I think you guys would fill up some lines at the parks, if you guys ever go, give us a heads up so I don't have to wait in line

i would definently have to say a disney lionel train set, maybe this year since we are driving.

I think that with our upcoming trip I just might set my sights on a leather Disney Racing jacket. I have seen them in the past but could never justify buying it.
    This trip , who knows. If you happen to see one, in one of the shops around the first two weeks of December and a CM is mopping the floor in front of it, you will know that they are mopping up my "drool" after I left!

I have a background in racing and I just want to make my brothers jealous!
    Rick
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our childen"
    Walt Disney
    Talk Disney Administrator

I am wishing I can find a really great Disney watch at an affordable price on this visit...
    TALK DISNEY MODERATOR

DL: At least 5 times in '80s
    WDW: '72, '77, '88, May '03, May '04, Nov '04, Jan '05, Feb '05, Dec '05, Jan '06, May '06, Oct '06, Nov '07, Nov '08, Feb '09, Oct 09, Dec '09, Mar '10, Apr 10, Dec '10, Mar '11, May '11, Oct '11, Dec '11, Jan '12, Oct '12, Dec '12, Feb '13, Dec '13, Nov '14, Dec '14, Feb '15, Mar '15, Apr '15, May '15, Aug '15, Oct '15, Dec '15

Ummm...pretty much anything and everything at the Art of Disney store...that's not asking too much, is it? Some of the large paintings are just beautiful, as are the different china and crystal figurines.

I am also a Disney Watch collector and have seen a couple of absolutely beautiful watches well over a thousand dollars that I would love to own.

And ditto about the cels...any original cel would be a great addition for this disney addict...

~Jeff~

"Achilles; heel!"

My wish is not one that money can buy, but I've been to WDW 14 times and have always wanted to be the GM of the MK parade.
    One just has to be at the right place at the right time, I guess.
    Ruthie
    Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children"

I would love to stay in Cinderella's castle for the night.
    Mandy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast