DL - Holiday Inn on Manchester - Can we walk?

DL - Holiday Inn on Manchester - Can we walk?

Wanted to tap into some of the member knowledge once again. Next month I am in Anahiem on business and I am bringing my DW and DD with me. We are staying at the Holiday Inn on Manchester Ave. Could we walk to the park (less than 10 minutes)? or do we need to drive and park at the park? Thanks so much for your help!
    Character Dining Counter: 40
    Walt Disney World Trips:(8) 10/09-HIE (MNSSHP) (7) 10/09-AS-Mov (6) 9/09-AS-Mov (5) 12/08-AS-Mov (MVMCP) (4) 11/08-Staybridge Suites (MVMCP) (3) 10/08-Nick Suites (MNSSHP) (2) 10/07-Pop Century (1) 6/00-Dixie Landings
    DL Trips: (6) 9/09-HIE (5) 6/09-HIE(4) 4/09-HIE (3) 3/09-HIE (2) 9/08-HIE (1) 5/08-HIE
    DL Paris Trips: (1) 6/01-Mercatur Hotel-Eiffel Tower
    DCL Trips: (1) 1/02-Wonder

Re: DL - Holiday Inn on Manchester - Can we walk?

I stayed at this hotel for one night and found it ok. The location is central, and very convenient if you are travelling to or from the Gar de l'Est train station (just across the road).
    The staff was friendly, and breakfast ok.
    The room (exetutive room/junior suite for 4 persons) was large enough. However, the sofa bed turned out to be somewhat of a torture instrument. It simply wasn't flat, and my back and neck had a bad next day. The internet dit not work properly either, but I still got charged 5 Euros for it (noticed when I got home).
    I recommend this hotel for an overnight stay if you're arriving late at Gare de l'Est (or leaving early).

Re: DL - Holiday Inn on Manchester - Can we walk?

Hmmm, it's a bit of a long walk. You're looking at about 20 minutes or so to get to Disney. I think you'd really have to be moving to make it in 10 minutes. Maybe 15. You could drive, but surely there is some kind of transport that would be better, like a bus or maybe shuttle. Living there though, I always used to drive in from our house.