Do you Agree or Disagree? - Page 110
Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110
Results 1,636 to 1,648 of 1648
    Quote Originally Posted by mberenato View Post
    Agree\disagree once you swipe into the pool area with your room card say at AOA you should not need it to get into the bathroom or laundry facilities in the same contained area...?

MB
    Agreed.
    are they really all contained in the same are in aoa( laundry, bathroom, & pool)? I remember only the bar and pool being in the gate.

Agree or disagree
    Voyage of the lil mermaid in hs is better than the new lil mermaid ride in mk.
    Frying pans! Who knew, right!?

Talk Disney Moderator

Click here to become a Premium

Re: Do you Agree or Disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by Freshee61 View Post
    Agreed.
    are they really all contained in the same are in aoa( laundry, bathroom, & pool)? I remember only the bar and pool being in the gate.
    Yes right behind the pong tables.

Agreed

New Fantasy Land area was disappointing.....
    Mike
    "Drink up me Hardees... Yo Ho"
    One day in Disney is better than none !!!
    30+ trips and counting to WDW
    EW Contemp. 83, Contemp. 84, Ft. Wilderness 85 EW Contemp. 86,Class trip 86, Oak Island Cove 02, Radisson 03, Radisson 03, POR 04, Radisson 04 Renaissance Inn 04, POR 2\05, POP 3\05, POR 06, POR 07, POR 08, AKL 10\08, AKL 3\09, Jambo House 5\09........ too many to list now :-)

disagree, but it wasn't all that... yet. they're still opening it up

vinylmations are awesome
    Peter Pan is AWESOME!
    VISIT frankly.pitas.com

I have to disagree. I do love collecting things, but I really can't get into those!

Disney Infinity is a fun game!!

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Agree! It is fun to try and collect many of the character and I heard that they are going to make a Maleficent Infinity character.

They should make an Epic Mickey 3.

agree or disagree? should Disney be doing all the renovations they have been doing recently? including getting rid of all of their classic rides?

Quote Originally Posted by katie684 View Post
    agree or disagree? should Disney be doing all the renovations they have been doing recently? including getting rid of all of their classic rides?
    agree to some extent. Change is inevitable and they have to keep up with changes from their competitors. To keep people coming and to draw in new people. Plus what is classic to some may not be classic to others. For example maelstrom..didn't know it existed until before our trip last year and we have been going since 1998. We always walk around world showcase and never notice a long line there also never really heard many people talk about it till they started talking about doing away with it.
    Agree or disagree....everyone is going way overboard on all this frozen stuff. Yes it was a good movie but by no means Disneys greatest.

I totally agree! I am so tired of hearing about frozen!!! I'm so tired of hearing the music. It's just a movie!!! I'm disneys biggest fan really but I'm soo tired of it. It's time for something new to come along so little kids will stop singing frozen songs and something new.

Agree of Disagree....... Tangled is a good Disney movie

Agree. As much I think that the older Disney movies are better, I really enjoy Tangled. Agree or disagree Johnny Depp plays the perfect Captain Jack Sparrow.

Johnny Depp was perfect in that role!

Agree or Disagree
    Frozen 2 is a bad idea based off of the first one

Agree, because I don't know where they could go with a sequel to a movie like that. It was basically lion king 2. Agree or disagree- I think Tim Burton shouldn't direct the live action Winnie The Pooh and Dumbo

I think he's not the right director for that, he's better at doing different types of films.

Agree or Disagree......

The Lion Kings Lion Guard movie on Disney Junior will be horrible, they're just ruining a good movie.

Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110