best pet friendly resorts

best pet friendly resorts

Hi!!! I'm new here. I'm thinking about taking a trip to disney world next month. My dog has to come with me because I have no one to leave her with. Can anyone recommend the best pet friendly resorts closest to disney? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: best pet friendly resorts

Quote Originally Posted by epcotfan
    Hi!!! I'm new here. I'm thinking about taking a trip to disney world next month. My dog has to come with me because I have no one to leave her with. Can anyone recommend the best pet friendly resorts closest to disney? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Hello epcotfan welcome to TD.
    I am going to move your thread to a forum where it will get better attention. I hope you find your answers.

Hold on to all loose items, we are moving this thread to the Traveling with Pets Forum.
    Rick
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our childen"
    Walt Disney
    Talk Disney Administrator

Is budget a concern? I ask bc I know about some budget and pet friendly hotels. You could try choice hotels (Quality Inn, Comfort Inn, etc). I haven't done much research for pets bc I always leave mine at the vet. I'll do some research and post back the results.
    Honeymoon @ Pop Century November 2006
    Quality Inn Int'l Drive November 2007
    Third year in a row November 2008
    Baby's first visit November 2011

Quote Originally Posted by pinchi2
    Is budget a concern? I ask bc I know about some budget and pet friendly hotels. You could try choice hotels (Quality Inn, Comfort Inn, etc). I haven't done much research for pets bc I always leave mine at the vet. I'll do some research and post back the results.
    Budget isn't really a concern, just as long as it's nice and it's close to disney. Has anyone ever stayed in a resort with their pets, and, if so, how did you like it?

Thanks!!!

This may or may not work for you. You could stay on property in a cabin at Fort Wilderness where they have a kennel. You can play with and walk your dog any time you want to, and when your gone the doggie will be looked after by the staff. The dog will have to spend nights at the kennel tho. This is their info . http://www.bestfriendspetcare.com/ct...wilderness.cfm

I think you can take your pet very easily with you.There are many sites that can give you information about pet hotels and resorts.I think this one is really great