DisneyLand's Top 5 Tips

DisneyLand's Top 5 Tips

I have the top five tips direct from the DisneyLand website. Feel free to add your own.

21 August 2008

TOP 5 TIPS FOR VISITING THE DISNEYLAND RESORT THIS SUMMER

Cast members at the Disneyland Resort are always looking for ways to help a guest have the most enjoyable visit possible. Here are some tips, straight from our guests, on how to stay cool and have fun on a summer visit to the Disney parks.
    1. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.

2. Shop between the hours of 2 and 4 p.m. when most guests are enjoying the attractions.

3. Go inside to get cool. Disneyland attractions such as the Enchanted Tiki Room, Pirates of the Caribbean and It’s A Small World make perfect places to get away from the heat. At Disney’s California Adventure, try the Golden Dreams theater, Twilight Zone Tower of Terror or Soarin’ Over California.

4. Check your guide map for specific times because the theme parks have extended summer hours.

5. Make sure to bring your autograph book – that way you can prove that you really met Pluto!
    Rick
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our childen"
    Walt Disney
    Talk Disney Administrator

Re: DisneyLand's Top 5 Tips

I can only add - enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
    Mandy

dont forget the camera, I have photo proof I met pluto :-)

And definitely don't leave your camera in front of the California Backdrop like I did last time.

I have one, the best Time to go, knowing this personally, after summer break and just before thanksgiving.
    Today is my
    UNBIRTHDAY!

Great tips! Also, try not to eat during peak hours. Sometimes they will hand you a slip of paper when entering the park that gives you tips, and this is one of them. I've found that eating lunch between noon and 1, you will experience high crowds. It is sometimes easier to find a table around 2 or 3.
    Also, I love checking the wait board in front of Adventureland to see how long the waits are. It gives you an idea of the crowds you will be dealing with for the day.
    Grew up going to Disneyland and Disney passes for over 6 years. Currently planning my first trip to WDW