Credits? - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Credits?

Re: Credits?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan C. View Post
    so did you earn the credits or take out a loan?

I took out a loan. But I have almost enough for two months payments already.

I like this idea. It's pretty cool!

WDW:'84 '87 '89 '92 '99 '04 '07 '09/ DLR:'05 '07
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing- that it was all started by a mouse." ~Walt Disney
    Always Remember, Never Forget! 9/11/01

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan C. View Post
    And another thing. Premium Members earn points twice as fast because they get double the credits for everything!
    Aha! We're liking this bit.

Another great reason for people to splash some cash and support the best site on the net!

I'm looking forward to seeing details of accrual rates in the FAQs before I get a loan and splash out on a Pluto.

And hopefully the TD Bank will stand up to the credit crunch a bit better than many at the moment!
    Last edited by Winkster; 10-01-2008 at 04:48 AM.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR

What a nice idea!
    Mandy

Sorry, joining the conversation late, but great idea. Very impressed by the store. Also I like the Facebook-esk look to the site.
    Mike

Here is the start to the Credits FAQ
    http://www.talkdisney.com/forums/faq...edits#faq_earn

Read reviews on every disney attraction, resort, restaurant, and activity! -> Disneyreviews.com

Hey Ryan, in reference to Log In's, does it recognize that you log in if you have the remember me feature enable and you visit the page already logged in???
    Mike

Thumbs up Re: Credits?

Quote Originally Posted by WDW 24/7 View Post
    Hey Ryan, in reference to Log In's, does it recognize that you log in if you have the remember me feature enable and you visit the page already logged in???

Yes it does. As long as your account is active on that day. So if you are already logged in you can just come to TD and do something... (post a thread, vote on a poll, rate a thread, read a thread)

Read reviews on every disney attraction, resort, restaurant, and activity! -> Disneyreviews.com

Cool, thank you.
    Mike

I looked at the Christmas icons and like always even when shopping in locals stores, the one I like the most is one of the more expensive icons. So I guess I best get to posting so I can earn what I want before Christmas.

Cute idea!
    Have a Mickey Mouse Day!, Dot

July 83 - Off site Camping; July 2000 - AS Movies; Dec 07 - AS Music; Sep/Oct 09 - Pop Century; May/June 2011 - POFQ; May 2015 Pop Century

LOL Figures. Incase anyone is wondering on how the prices were set I used a random number generator to pick a random price for each item.

Well, that is interesting. I did see where you can do the loan system, but also as in real life, I do not do credit except for 2 things, cars and houses. The rest we pay as we go or do without. Thankfully, considering the way things are going in the real world.

July 83 - Off site Camping; July 2000 - AS Movies; Dec 07 - AS Music; Sep/Oct 09 - Pop Century; May/June 2011 - POFQ; May 2015 Pop Century

Quote Originally Posted by Dismom View Post
    Well, that is interesting. I did see where you can do the loan system, but also as in real life, I do not do credit except for 2 things, cars and houses. The rest we pay as we go or do without. Thankfully, considering the way things are going in the real world.
    Thats a good way to do it I have seen many people get in way over there heads with credit! But don;t worry TalkDisney won;t send our muscle to get our credits back! LOL

That is great, I would not want two burley men with Mickey Ears standing at my door demanding I pay up.

It is hard sometimes not having a credit card, but when money gets tight, I am thankful for not having one more bill to worry about.

WAHAY! I soooo easily got enough credits for my Pluto without a loan.

I love this system (ok, I know I'm easily pleased - but isn't it great??!!).

And it's great to see the immediate effect on the numbers of postings appearing. People are talking far more which makes TD even better. And then there's more threads to reply to which means more credits for me which means "Mickey Mouse Standing", you will be mine. Oh yes, you will be mine!

Great idea TD team!!

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast