Credits? - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 121 to 130 of 130

Thread: Credits?

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Near Banbury, Oxfordshire, UK
    Posts
    10,183

    Re: Credits?

    Wohoo! It looks great sk8belle.



    Congrats on your saving!
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

    TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR


  2. #122

    Re: Credits?

    Has anyone else lost credits for no reason? I had about 19 credits earlier (I blow them a LOT in the casino ) and I just looked and it says that I am at -67 credits. I can understand going to 0 credits, but negative 67?

  3. #123

    Re: Credits?

    thats strange I see you at "0"

    Read reviews on every disney attraction, resort, restaurant, and activity! -> Disneyreviews.com



  4. #124

    Re: Credits?

    I know. It's weird. I think it may have something to do with me deleting some of the attachments I had on the site. (I had no more room) But this seems to have happened some time after I did that. That's the only thing I did unusual.

    Here's what I see when I go to the Casino.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Somewhere near Disney World
    Posts
    238

    Re: Credits?

    Are there anymore prizes
    “If you can dream it, you can do it.” Walt Disney

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    277

    Re: Credits?

    why are some of my posts worth more credits? i only have about 1900 credits, can buy many pins with that am i doing something wrong? i see so many other people with tons of pins under their signatures
    2014 - Planning!
    2013 BCV - 2011 SSR/DisneyDream
    2010 FWC
    2009 OKW - 2006 Pop - 2005 OKW
    2004 CSR- 2003 POR
    2002 Carribbean Beach - 2000 Coronado
    1998 CBR - 1996 CBR - 1994 DL - 1991 PO

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Near Banbury, Oxfordshire, UK
    Posts
    10,183
    Quote Originally Posted by lillisa1231 View Post
    why are some of my posts worth more credits? i only have about 1900 credits, can buy many pins with that am i doing something wrong? i see so many other people with tons of pins under their signatures
    Different forums earn different amounts of credits (the games forum is one that earns no credits for example). Premium membership earns more credits too.

    Some members have bought more credits as well. Others have won additional credits by winning competitions, posting reviews etc.

    All I can say is keep posting and you'll get there - but it takes time.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

    TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR


  8. #128
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by Winkster View Post

    Different forums earn different amounts of credits (the games forum is one that earns no credits for example). Premium membership earns more credits too.

    Some members have bought more credits as well. Others have won additional credits by winning competitions, posting reviews etc.

    All I can say is keep posting and you'll get there - but it takes time.
    Thank you...again. I disappear for a few months at a time and then come back. Does that affect it in any way?
    2014 - Planning!
    2013 BCV - 2011 SSR/DisneyDream
    2010 FWC
    2009 OKW - 2006 Pop - 2005 OKW
    2004 CSR- 2003 POR
    2002 Carribbean Beach - 2000 Coronado
    1998 CBR - 1996 CBR - 1994 DL - 1991 PO

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Near Banbury, Oxfordshire, UK
    Posts
    10,183

    Re: Credits?

    Quote Originally Posted by lillisa1231 View Post
    Thank you...again. I disappear for a few months at a time and then come back. Does that affect it in any way?
    Nope - shouldn't affect it in any way.

    Just keep posting!

    Credits are there as an incentive for members to contribute to the site so the more you post, the more credits you earn.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

    TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR


  10. #130

    Re: Credits?

    YAY credits! lol, how do people get so many credits and havent been on the site nearly as long as me? I post alot, oh well love the site and have for LOTSA years.

    MB
    Mike
    "Drink up me Hardees... Yo Ho"
    One day in Disney is better than none !!!
    30+ trips and counting to WDW
    EW Contemp. 83, Contemp. 84, Ft. Wilderness 85 EW Contemp. 86,Class trip 86, Oak Island Cove 02, Radisson 03, Radisson 03, POR 04, Radisson 04 Renaissance Inn 04, POR 2\05, POP 3\05, POR 06, POR 07, POR 08, AKL 10\08, AKL 3\09, Jambo House 5\09........ too many to list now :-)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
BACK TO TOP