Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique?

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique?

I have a DD3. She is very much into the Princesses & loves dress-up. We go to Disney World at least yearly. However, I really only want to pay for this once or twice. What are the thoughts on the best age for this?

Re: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique?

Aww... so cute! Wish I had a girl! lol
    I think there are different levels of this make over... Perhaps you can do something inexpensive(simple) this year saving the total make over for when she is a bit older.

5/2001- All Star Music
    9/2006- All Star Sports MNSSHP
    8/2007- POR FQ- Magical Gathering
    9/2008- Polynesian 9/26-10/1 MNSSHP
    8/2009- Polynesian 8/30-9/7
    8/2010- POR 8/27-9/4
    8/2011- POR again! 8/25-9/4

We always buy her a dress (sometimes 2) for each trip to wear during the characters meals. So, I was really only looking into the makeup and hair thing but still not sure I want to start this & have to pay every year. I was hoping I could wait a year at least.

I was wondering the same thing....our dd just turned 3 in June and I think she may be too young but she is really into the princess thing....hmmmm.....I wonder how far in advance you need to make reservations??
    10/08 Grand Floridian* 07/08 DCL* 11/07 Disneyland * 10/07 PO Riverside, DCL & Polynesian * 04/07 Grand Floridian * 09/05 Grand Floridian * 05/04 DCL & Animal Kingdom Lodge * 10/02 Coronado Springs * 12/99 DCL & PO French Quarter * 10/96 Contemporary

My niece is 3 and is obsessed by Princesses.

She'd adore the BBB!

If it were me, I'd do it now while they are at that kind of magical age where everything is special.

Who knows, she may be into something else next year. And as she gets older, she should start to understand that money doesn't grown on trees.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR

Well, even though I'm 18, I did the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique last year with my friend. It was loads of fun!! They say that anyone can get it done but of course we couldnt get a dress. (we already knew that..haha) Anyways, we called like 1 or 2 days before for a reservation. That answers your question. Also, I think it's best to wait another year or 2 so that they are old enough to appreciate it so you can only do it once or twice. Plus, you have to sit in a chiar, still for a good 30 minutes. Can your 3 year olds do that?? lol. Oh this reminded me of a funny moment in WDW. Now I have to go write it in the thread..haha. Hope I helped!!
    *A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes*

Anna is my name and Disney is my game!

We were just there a couple of weeks ago and saw some little girls around 3. It was our first time and our daughter is 6. She loved the whole process and I have to say it truly is a magical experience. It really doesn't have to cost all that much and is worth the fun.
    32 visits to WDW. Visits since 2008:
    Jan 2008 - Wilderness Lodge, Sept 2008 - All-Star Music, Jan 2009 - Contemporary Resort & All-Star Sports, Jan 2011 - Polynesian Resort, Sept 2011 - Old Key West, Jan 2013 & Oct 2014 - Bay Lake Tower & Art of Animation, Jan 2015 - Bay Lake Tower, Port Orleans FQ, Villas at the Grand Floridian & Disney's Vero Beach, Jan 2016 - Animal Kingdom Villas, Port Orleans Riverside & Disney's Hilton Head Island

My daughter first went when she was three and loved it and has been back two more times. The last time she went to the one that is in the castle. I would suggest you make your appointment early in the day as the cast members really make a big deal out kids who they see all made up. We brought our own dresses from home and let her pick the one she would like to be. We were lucky enough to have Lunch at the castle after her appointment this year and it was very magical.
    1978 My 1st Disney Trip
    1988 Big Red Boat Disney Cruise

1992 Senior Trip

2001 Honeymoon Land/Sea Cruise Wife's 1st Trip (Port Orleans/Disney Wonder)
    2005 & 2006 & May 2009 Pop Century
    2007 & 2008 Beach Club

Quote Originally Posted by cpudd View Post
    We were just there a couple of weeks ago and saw some little girls around 3. It was our first time and our daughter is 6. She loved the whole process and I have to say it truly is a magical experience. It really doesn't have to cost all that much and is worth the fun.
    This is what I was hoping for! I really wanted to wait awhile. I am hoping it will still all be magical for her even at that age!

My daughter absolutely loved this! That being said, I believe you have to be 4 to do it.
    Always let your conscience be your guide!!!
    michelle
    Pop Century~~11/2008
    Caribbean Beach ~~9/2007
    Port Orleans Riverside~~2/2007
    Saratoga Springs~~4/2006
    Outside of Disney~~11/2005

yeah, and when a kid really likes the place but the parents can't afford it and throws a huge fit..
    I can hear the security call now, need help in Boutique stat! code Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo Hoo Hoo.
    Fr Corey†

You can also go to the salons on property and have a Princess updo done for 45.00.The stylist are very good and they even use PIXIE DUST The closest to Magic Kingdom is the Ivy Trellis Salon at the Grand Floridian.There are also other salons on property.