never too old for disney - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "if you want to hug a fictional character, do it!"

I loved that quote!!! It made my day

Way to be GoofyGirl95!!! Right on!!

Im 17 and recently watched all the disney princess movies with my friends. And I'm proud of it!!
    Last edited by Flynn's Girl; 01-16-2011 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. Re: never too old for disney

you know the name of this thread says it all! its one of the few times you can say never and mean it! youre NEVER too old for disney!

ps
    i plan on retiring near by! LOL

Amen to that'

I am 11 will I like DL

Quote Originally Posted by me stitch
    so im almost 21 years old... and i get some weird looks when i tell people i like watching hannah montana i even saw the movie with my best friend who loves it as much as i do i even bought the soundtrack and learned the hoedown throwdown(with 12 years of dancing i couldnt help myself) and i enjoy watching the new show JONAS i think it is very funny...so please tell me i am not the only one in this huge world other than my best friend that has a love for the younger side of disney lol
    I'm thirteen and I watch disney channel my friends kinda tease me about it but i love Hannah montana( I can't believe it's over I remember the premeire of it!!!!!) and wizards of waverly place Jonas not so much though I also like the suite life on deck.

Too old for Disney? Bite your tongue! I am 40 and my iPod is filled with Disney soundtracks from High School Musical to all the Disney Princess movies. Disney makes me happy!!

Re: never too old for disney

Nope, you are never too old for Disney. err, you just enjoy it more slowly. and you can't run like a kid, sleep like a kid or eat like a kid anymore.
    Fr Corey†

Well I'm 33 and I like Wizards of Waverly Place.

Ÿòür never to old for Disney I absolutely love Disney and I'm 23 years old :-) enjoy Disney and have fun :-)
    "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."

It doesn't matter how old you are, it's hard to not like Disney.
    All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    Walt Disney

Elgin, IL (a suburb about 40 miles outside Chicago)
    Disney is for the young and young st heart. I am 45 and I love all things Disney, from the parks, the movies, the books, the tv channels, the music, and the man himself.
    ** If you can DREAM it, you can DO it. - Walt Disney **

Quote Originally Posted by inumom2
    Disney is for the young and young st heart. I am 45 and I love all things Disney, from the parks, the movies, the books, the tv channels, the music, and the man himself.
    I agree with you 100%. To add to the list I even play games on the Disney website!! (I'm no spring chicken)!!
    Have a Great Day

PORT ORLEANS F/Q 2004
    BOARDWALK INN 2005
    BOARDWALK INN 2006
    BOARDWALK INN 2011

I'm 27 and my fiancee is 25....we've gone every year for the past 4...don't listen to anyone...FTH

Well i am 30, and i love the fact that my daughter and son are growing up watching the same movies i watched as a kid. My dd tells me everytime we watxh Aladdin to be quiet or quit singing. LOL i watch disney with my kids and i am not ashamed lol.
    WDW Trip 1987
    WDW Trip (Stayed off site) 2000
    WDW Trip Pop Century 2011

Upcoming Disney Vacation:
    WDW Trip October2013

Never EVER too old! That's the magic of Disney! My boys (16+20) are well GIDDY about their first trip to WDW in September! They're going on their own! Don't know whether to be happy or sad! I want to go! 8;0) XXX

Sent from my MAGICAL communication device  XXX

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast