New Disney Park
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Disney Park

New Disney Park

I heard somewhere that they're making a new disney park(if they are) and it might be based off the disney villians. I also heard that there is one area if you try to go to it security guards will turn you back. Does anyone know if this is true???
    "It all started with a mouse" - Walt Disney
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday
    WDW A couple before 1995 I cant remember,1995 DL, 1997 CS, 1999 POR, 2001 POR, 2003 POR, 2005 POR, 2007-POR
    DLR 2005 Off Property

Re: New Disney Park

havent heard anything about it but if it is in the making that would be pretty neat
    July 2000 All Star Movies
    December 2007 All Star Music
    September 2009 Pop Century
    June 2011 Port Orleans French Quarter

I'm sorry to ruin your hopes but I think that's a rumor.

But that would be AMAZINGLY COOL!
    “If you can dream it, you can do it.” Walt Disney

i have for sure heard rumblings of a villian park, but it may be just that.
    i would love a villian park
    April 20-27 2008 Saratoga Springs
    Nov 30-Dec 7 2008-Pop Century
    5th wedding anniversarry
    sept 24- oct 03 2009 all star sports
    jan 1-8 2011 p.o.r, sept 22-30 p.o.r
    Counting down to Sept 20 2013- Cabins at Fort Wilderness
    D23 charter year member

Quote Originally Posted by KingdomHearts1 View Post
    I heard somewhere that they're making a new disney park(if they are) and it might be based off the disney villians. I also heard that there is one area if you try to go to it security guards will turn you back. Does anyone know if this is true???
    What good would a section of park be if security turned you back? Am I being thick (it wouldn't be the first time!).

I think it was Jim Hill who was suggesting this park was in the offing a while ago under the name Night (Knight?) Kingdom?

There's also been all sorts of talk about restricting entry numbers (as Sea World Discovery Cove does), having night time hours and so on.

There's also been talk of a new park in Texas.

I think they are just rumours though - I'd imagine any development plans that Disney does have are on hold due to the recession anyway - unfortunately!
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR

Well in a few years we'll all know
    "It all started with a mouse" - Walt Disney
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday
    WDW A couple before 1995 I cant remember,1995 DL, 1997 CS, 1999 POR, 2001 POR, 2003 POR, 2005 POR, 2007-POR
    DLR 2005 Off Property

I would LOVE a Disney Park in Texas!!!

2015-Beach Club, 2013-Old Key West & Vero Beach, 2011- Animal Kingdom Lodge-Kidani Village, 2009- Boardwalk, 2007- Saratoga Springs, 2006- Hilton Head, 2006- School Trip, 2004- Wilderness Lodge & Ft. Wilderness, 2003-Disneyland, 2001- Boardwalk, 2001- Vero Beach, 2000-Dixie Landings (Join DVC) 2000- Vero Beach, 1997- Dixie Landings

I think the rumors about Texas you guys are referring to are actually from a once proposed six flags theme park in El Paso. Last I heard that fell through and they aren't going to do it because of the violence that close to the border.

My 2 pesos

I'm from TX and the talk of a park in TX was from yrs ago when Walt was trying to figure out where to put Walt Disney World there isn't going to be a park in TX sorry

With Disney you never know what they will do next, however WDI has a few projects going on at this time. Including Fantasyland and the new Art of animation resort at WDW, the ongoing CA refurb, and the new Sbanghi Disnyland resort slated to open 2014. So who knows whats in the Future for Disney Parks and will we ever see a third Disney resort in the states who knows. I would say that a new full resort would take away from the other two resorts but they may see it diffrent.
    Mperry
    12 Hours from WDW via Moter Vehicle.
    1.5 hours Via Southwest Airlines.

As far as a third park going in, yes I believe it would take a little away from the two existing parks. There is a large portion of America though that cannot afford to trek to one of the two parks. Either that or they cannot take the time off it would take to make it to one of the parks on a small budget. I believe with the small hits that WDW and DL would take they would gain a much larger slice of middle America if they were to slap on in the middle of the US. That way im sure more of the joe six packs, such as myself, would be able to afford the trip. My two cents, in case disney is listening!

Quote Originally Posted by KingdomHearts1
    That would be AWSOME if they made a villain park!!! I hope it would be in KS or MO!!!!! Or just another part of WDW. Cool!!!

Don't like the villian idea, but I live in Texas. Would LOVE to see a Disney Park somewhere in the middle of the US. Might be able to visit alittle more often!
    "It all started with a mouse"

WDW vacations- 20 times before 1993; 1994 All Star Movies; 1996 Coronado Springs; 1999 Polynesian; 2001 previously Governor Resort, now Regal Sun Resort); 2009 All Star Sports; 2010 Pop Century!

Mickey Re: New Disney Park

Quote Originally Posted by disneymomde2 View Post
    Don't like the villian idea, but I live in Texas. Would LOVE to see a Disney Park somewhere in the middle of the US. Might be able to visit alittle more often!
    I agree. I don't like the villain idea at all. I wish a park could come to TX. We visit every other year and if the park was in TX we could visit at least once a month!!

2015-Beach Club, 2013-Old Key West & Vero Beach, 2011- Animal Kingdom Lodge-Kidani Village, 2009- Boardwalk, 2007- Saratoga Springs, 2006- Hilton Head, 2006- School Trip, 2004- Wilderness Lodge & Ft. Wilderness, 2003-Disneyland, 2001- Boardwalk, 2001- Vero Beach, 2000-Dixie Landings (Join DVC) 2000- Vero Beach, 1997- Dixie Landings

how I wish I could be there in disney land. I'll just wish they'll be expanding here in philippines. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast