Character Dining at WDW
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Character Dining at WDW

Character Dining Gets Fans Up Close With Disney Favorites

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- Breakfast with Donald Duck, lunch with Mickey Mouse and dinner with the Disney princesses -- that might comprise a perfect day for some young visitors to Walt Disney World Resort.

The lovable Disney characters get up close for photos and autographs at special dining experiences in the theme parks and resorts. Meals generally are buffet style, and every character promises a stop at each table.

For reservations at any of the restaurants, call 407/WDW-DINE.

In the Theme Parks

Magic Kingdom

Fairytale Dining daily at Cinderella’s Royal Table in Cinderella Castle, with Cinderella and friends, includes a photo imaging package; breakfast: 8:05-10:40 a.m., lunch 11:45 a.m.-2:40 p.m., dinner 3:50-10 p.m.

A Buffet With Character at The Crystal Palace, Winnie the Pooh and friends; breakfast 8-10:30 a.m., lunch 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m., dinner from 4 p.m.-closing.

Epcot

Chip 'n' Dale's Harvest Feast at The Garden Grill Restaurant in The Land, with Mickey and friends; serving lunch from 11 a.m.-3 p.m., dinner from 4:30 p.m.-closing.

Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in the Norway pavilion, with Belle, Jasmine, Snow White, Aurora, Mary Poppins, Pocahontas, Ariel, Alice and Mulan; includes a photo imaging package; breakfast from 8:30-10:10 a.m., lunch from 11:40 a.m.-2:50 p.m., dinner from 4:20-8:40 p.m.

Disney's Hollywood Studios

Playhouse Disney's Play 'n Dine at Hollywood & Vine featuring JoJo and Goliath from "JoJo's Circus" and June and Leo from "Little Einsteins"; breakfast from 8-11:20 a.m., lunch from 11:40 a.m.-2:25 p.m.

Disney's Animal Kingdom

Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House Restaurant in Harambe, buffet with Donald Duck and friends, from 8 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. daily.

In the Resorts

Beach Club Buffet at Disney's Beach Club Resort with Beach Club Goofy and friends, daily at Cape May Café, from 7:30-11 a.m.

Chef Mickey's Fun Time Buffet daily at Disney's Contemporary Resort with Mickey and his gang; breakfast from 7-11:30 a.m., dinner from 5-9:30 p.m.

Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, with Mary Poppins and friends, daily from 8-11:10 a.m.

Wonderland Tea Party at 1900 Park Fare at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, "tea party" for children with Alice and the Mad Hatter from 1:30-2:30 p.m., Monday-Friday. Includes lunch.

Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Fare at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, dinner buffet with Cinderella and friends from 4:30-8:20 p.m. daily.

`Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo and Stitch at Disney's Polynesian Resort, family-style breakfast with Lilo, Stitch, Mickey and Pluto, 7-11 a.m.
    Rick
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our childen"
    Walt Disney
    Talk Disney Administrator

Re: Character Dining at WDW

I have been trying to figure this out and can't ever get any info on this--Are there any character restaurants that Buzz and Woody appear??? We have reservations at CRT which we are very excited about, but would love to take my son somewhere where Buzz and Woody will be. Anyone have any info on this?? Thanks!
    Waiting for Disney...

In reading the post I just realized I have actually done most of the Charater meals, just a few to go and I can say I have done them all. Wow, how happy that makes me!
    Have a Mickey Mouse Day!, Dot

July 83 - Off site Camping; July 2000 - AS Movies; Dec 07 - AS Music; Sep/Oct 09 - Pop Century; May/June 2011 - POFQ; May 2015 Pop Century

Quote Originally Posted by lssheppard View Post
    I have been trying to figure this out and can't ever get any info on this--Are there any character restaurants that Buzz and Woody appear??? We have reservations at CRT which we are very excited about, but would love to take my son somewhere where Buzz and Woody will be. Anyone have any info on this?? Thanks!
    Sorry , but I cannot think of any.
    Rick
    Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by lssheppard View Post
    Unfortunately, there is no character meal with Buzz & Woody. You can see Buzz at the Buzz Lightyear attraction. Woody & Jesse appear in Frontieer Land I think!

I would love it if they brought back the Pochahontis(sp?) and friends meal, we missed that one! Also a Phinneas and Ferb meal at HS would be AWESOME!!
    Last edited by Kylie'smom; 06-02-2010 at 08:53 AM.
    Love & Pixie Dust
    Patty

I keep hoping they would bring back the LTT character meal, never did that one. Perhaps they will add something once the redo of Fantasyland is done, well one can hope!

I guess that is one thing I love about Disney, you just never know what or when something will change.
    Have a Mickey Mouse Day!, Dot

July 83 - Off site Camping; July 2000 - AS Movies; Dec 07 - AS Music; Sep/Oct 09 - Pop Century; May/June 2011 - POFQ; May 2015 Pop Century

Bummer about Buzz and Woody-guess we'll just have to eat without them!!
    Waiting for Disney...

We are going next Oct. I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old and can't decide between the donald safari or chef mickey. Which one is better? BTW I did the winnie the pooh one last time and it was so rushed with the characters it was not worth it.

Thanks for the help

Have only missed the resort ones...we have done chef Mickey's and Ohana's also, the tea party with Rose Bud and Sleeping Beauty at the GF...will have to look at the others for next trip
    quinsippi5
    1983 first trip, 1987, 1994, 2001 (with our kids BAND--MK) 2002 (son in CP) 2003 (daughter in CP-3 trips to FL) 2004 (family trip) 2005 (watch our HS band march in MK again!) 2006 (12 of us went--fun fun fun) FW...cabins, 2009 (3 trips) POP, CBR, 2010 POP

Quote Originally Posted by jenn1980 View Post
    We are going next Oct. I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old and can't decide between the donald safari or chef mickey. Which one is better? BTW I did the winnie the pooh one last time and it was so rushed with the characters it was not worth it.

Thanks for the help
    My kids are adults now , so I have not tried either. My guess would be, what Characters do your kids want to see?
    Rick
    Walt Disney

Thats the problem they like the characters at both of them. The characters are about the same aren't they? Just didn't know which one was better with the characters and food thanks

Actually the meal at AK features Donald and Friends and Chef Mickey's features Mickey of course.
    I do not want to pick one over the other because, as I said, I have not tried either one.
    Rick
    Walt Disney

Thank you anyways

Talking Re: Character Dining at WDW

Quote Originally Posted by jenn1980 View Post

Thanks for the help
    I would definitely recommend The Animal kingdom Character Breakfast over Chef Mickey's.

I also love the Cape May location for the Character Breakfast.

Which characters are at the cape may one

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast