Character Dining at WDW - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Character Dining at WDW

Quote Originally Posted by jenn1980 View Post
    Which characters are at the cape may one
    Cape May features Goofy and friends.
    The first post in this thread will show all the shows and who appears there.
    Rick
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our childen"
    Walt Disney
    Talk Disney Administrator

We have tried most of teh character meals, and are partial to Chef Mickey at the Contempory, Tusker House at Animal Kingdom and Garden Grill at Epcot, based on food and character interaction, my kids LOVED these!
    Former Disney Trips:
    April 1980, April 1981, April 1982, April 1983, April 1984, April 1985, April 1986, April 1987, April 1989, April 1991, April, 1992, April, 1994, May 1998, October 2000 (Honeymoon), May, 2001, April 2002, October 2003, October 2005, November 2007, July, 2009, October 2010 (10 Year Anniversary), June 2012 (2 week long WDW Vacation), November 2014 (Disney Cruise and WDW), June 2015, July 2016 (Disneyland), May 2017

Quote Originally Posted by jenn1980 View Post
    We are going next Oct. I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old and can't decide between the donald safari or chef mickey. Which one is better? BTW I did the winnie the pooh one last time and it was so rushed with the characters it was not worth it.

Thanks for the help
    Tusker house is amazing for bkfast only done chef mickey for dinner but its the same characters...well chef mickeys does have more.
    WDW Trip 1987
    WDW Trip (Stayed off site) 2000
    WDW Trip Pop Century 2011

Upcoming Disney Vacation:
    WDW Trip October2013

Which is better chef Mickey for breakfast or dinner? I really can't decide, we allready have ADR for breakfast but I am thinking maybe I should change it for dinner what do you think?

I have never had breakfast there. I have had dinner and loves it!!
    Have a Great Day

PORT ORLEANS F/Q 2004
    BOARDWALK INN 2005
    BOARDWALK INN 2006
    BOARDWALK INN 2011

Quote Originally Posted by disney.princess
    Which is better chef Mickey for breakfast or dinner? I really can't decide, we allready have ADR for breakfast but I am thinking maybe I should change it for dinner what do you think?
    We have dinner an breakfast at chef mickeys in every one of our visits. Both are really good meals. The dessert bar for both breakfast and dinner is amazing. You can't go wrong with either choice.

Well, i do ALOT of dining plans i have beeen too much resturants or places there. however, this made me think i havent been to many character dinings? i have been to the one in animal kingdom which was really fun. And i have also been to the crystal place in magic kingdom a bunch of times like i go ALOT oand like we go like two three times a year so like at least once a year we get reservations for that i love thta one. Howver i am not sur if cinderllas castle dining aera is considered as character dining? Becuase u do see cindrells and when i was there the fairy gomother and her mouse friends came out and i got pictures with my family. I am not sure if it is considered that i would love to find out! well have a magical day.<3
    Its a great big beautiful tomrrow shining at the end of every day

- VICTORIA - <3

Has anyone gone to Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Norway for breakfast before?? I haven't and I recently made a reservation there because Cinderella's Castle was booked and we wanted to do Princesses.
    If anyone has, how is the food? and the experience in general?

Thank you.
    *A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes*

Anna is my name and Disney is my game!

I've done breakfast at Akershus. I found the food to be ok (American-style), but I LOVED the pastries! The princesses were good too. You meet one in the lobby, and the others go around the resteraunt.
    Dream: Feb 12-16, 2012,Fantasy: 20-27, 2012, Dream: Sept 8-12, 2013,Magic: Jan 20-24, 2014,Dream: Sept 14-18, 2015
    TD Moderator

We have done the breakfast and enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hop2Disney
    We have tried most of teh character meals, and are partial to Chef Mickey at the Contempory, Tusker House at Animal Kingdom and Garden Grill at Epcot, based on food and character interaction, my kids LOVED these!
    I love going to all of the character meals, but my favorite would have to be Chef Mickey at the Contemporary resort. I also love it because it's near the Magic Kingdom, and after eating, you can take the bus there to have a magical time!
    -Minnie E. Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by Minnie E. Mouse View Post
    I also love it because it's near the Magic Kingdom, and after eating, you can take the bus there to have a magical time!
    We walked it - quicker than waiting for a bus.

It takes less than 10 minutes to dawdle across to the MK entrance - or 5 minutes to stroll to the MK bus stop.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Winkster

We walked it - quicker than waiting for a bus.

It takes less than 10 minutes to dawdle across to the MK entrance - or 5 minutes to stroll to the MK bus stop.
    I agree with you! It is easier to walk, but sometimes I prefer the buses after a tiring day, plus I love the music for each theme park, and talking with other guests and the bus driver!
    -Minnie E. Mouse

Thank you for the replies.
    *A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes*

Anna is my name and Disney is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by pluto27
    Thank you for the replies.
    Of course. I love to post comments, and to say what I think! (not trying to be selfish!)
    -Minnie E. Mouse

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast