Character Dining at WDW - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Character Dining at WDW

Quote Originally Posted by jenn1980 View Post
    ... it was so rushed with the characters it was not worth it.

This is my ultimate fear when deciding whether or not to pay so much for a character meal. I'd love to take my girls to see the princesses at the castle for dinner. I do wonder if timing of year has any impact at all on this.
    What I'd really like to know is are you given a time limit for your meal? I know they expect you to make your reservations months in advance to be sure you even get in. And then there's the expense. It's something I'd love to do but seems to have more cons than pros.
    June 1992 ~ Disney's 20th
    July 2000 ~ Disney's Millenium
    July 2009 ~
    next trip planning

I'm taking my niece and nephew on their first trip and I wanted to try character dining. I'll be there for 9 days so I want to do two separate experiences. I know my niece will love the princess dining at Royal Akershus, but I gotta figure out something for my nephew.

Re: Character Dining at WDW

Quote Originally Posted by Squigglove View Post
    This is my ultimate fear when deciding whether or not to pay so much for a character meal. I'd love to take my girls to see the princesses at the castle for dinner. I do wonder if timing of year has any impact at all on this.
    What I'd really like to know is are you given a time limit for your meal? I know they expect you to make your reservations months in advance to be sure you even get in. And then there's the expense. It's something I'd love to do but seems to have more cons than pros.
    No, there isn't a limit (although, if you are eating in between breakfast/lunch, or lunch/dinner, they may start pulling food at a certain point as far as buffets go)
    Dream: Feb 12-16, 2012,Fantasy: 20-27, 2012, Dream: Sept 8-12, 2013,Magic: Jan 20-24, 2014,Dream: Sept 14-18, 2015
    TD Moderator

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123