6 42.86%
  • Mickeys Toon Town

0 0%
  • Tomorrow Land

3 21.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Favorite MK "Land"????

Based on your personal experience, sights, sounds, thrills, smells, and theming (even nostalgia). Which of the 7 LANDS at Magic Kingdom is your FAVE?
    "Clean cup, Clean cup! MOVE DOOOWWNN!"

Re: Favorite MK "Land"????

Tough question.
    I voted for Frontierland because it has two of my favorite rides next to each other, Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
    However each "Land" has a ride I love!
    Rick
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our childen"
    Walt Disney
    Talk Disney Administrator

Yeah, It's a hard choice. I went with Tomorrow land and Main Street. Main Street simply because of the nostalgia and scents. Tomorrow Land for TTA and Space Mtn

Thats a hard question.. I like Frontierland b/c Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad!!! Oh and the Smell of Splash Mountain I just LOVE it!!!

Tomorrowland for me - easy one!

I love the Main Street atmosphere but Tomorrowland gets it for me.

It's nicely spread out with lots of seats for people watching and lots of varied areas too. The area around the Speedway is more open while the walkway down to the Castle, past Stitch is closed in and has more of a bustling atmosphere. Then there's the areas by the stage and the walkway to Mickeys Toontown Fair where you can relax more as it's quieter.

And most importantly, they have the Peoplemover (or TTA or whetever it's called this week) - my favorite ride in WDW. Plus of course Space Mountain which I also love. And the Carousel of Progress. And Buzz. So much to do!

And I love sitting outside Cosmic Rays munching on a burger, overlooking the castle, watching everyone crossing the bridge, enjoying their day.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR

I voted for Main Street...I LOVE to come into the park and be on Main Street...I like the buildings and seeing the castle...the balloons and entertainment...like the stores and ice cream shop...I just like Main Street...but would have a hard time to pick my #2 choice because I like all the other lands too!
    quinsippi5
    1983 first trip, 1987, 1994, 2001 (with our kids BAND--MK) 2002 (son in CP) 2003 (daughter in CP-3 trips to FL) 2004 (family trip) 2005 (watch our HS band march in MK again!) 2006 (12 of us went--fun fun fun) FW...cabins, 2009 (3 trips) POP, CBR, 2010 POP

Wink & Quin: U both described exactly the stuff I love about Each land I chose!! Especially the part about the "Stores and balloons" on Main Street! And Wink, TTA is the most RELAXING part of MK to me.

I voted for Adventure Land!
    It's usually the first Land we head to after breakfast at Crystal Palace. I love the nostalgia of the Jungle Crusie - I don't think anything has changed since I was a little girl!

I'll always remember my first trip to WDW - I was13 and went with neighbors - they let us kids loose in the parks on our own - it was mid August and verry hot! I can't tell you how good the COLD AIR at POTC felt!! I think we rode this ride more than any other!

On our last trip we got to ride Aladins Magic Carpets in the carpet behind Jasmine and Aladin! It was really cool to see them on their own ride.
    Love & Pixie Dust
    Patty

I chose Main Street. I love the importance of every window, the scale in which it was made, the knowledge that I'm just a few steps of seeing the castle. It's the magic.

Of course, the bakery, emporium and Casey's is important too. LOL
    Jenn

1995 Honeymoon; 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 2010 Pop Century June 2011 POR

I get goose bumps just reading everyone's responses and how the sights, sounds and smells make them FEEL! (And Kylie's mom: I HOPE u got pics of the carpet ride w/Jasmine!!)

After much thought I had to go with Main St USA. As soon as I walk thru the entrance, I get such a rush as I spy Cinderella's Castle in the distance. Then I get to explore all the shops along Main St as I make my way towards the castle, each step increasing the anticipation of the things to come.

Then after a day of fun, it is Main St USA that is my last sight as I make my way to the bus to head back to my resort. Just before I walk thru the exit, I hear Main St USA telling me have a good night and see ya again real soon.
    Have a Mickey Mouse Day!, Dot

July 83 - Off site Camping; July 2000 - AS Movies; Dec 07 - AS Music; Sep/Oct 09 - Pop Century; May/June 2011 - POFQ; May 2015 Pop Century

That was a hard choice. I finally settled on Adventureland because I like the atmosphere the best.
    TALK DISNEY MODERATOR

DL: At least 5 times in '80s
    WDW: '72, '77, '88, May '03, May '04, Nov '04, Jan '05, Feb '05, Dec '05, Jan '06, May '06, Oct '06, Nov '07, Nov '08, Feb '09, Oct 09, Dec '09, Mar '10, Apr 10, Dec '10, Mar '11, May '11, Oct '11, Dec '11, Jan '12, Oct '12, Dec '12, Feb '13, Dec '13, Nov '14, Dec '14, Feb '15, Mar '15, Apr '15, May '15, Aug '15, Oct '15, Dec '15

Seem like Main Street USA is the winner~

Tomorrowland! It's so high-tech looking and I absolutely love Space Mountain!
    Dare to Dream...Dare to Believe...
    Dare to Try...Dare to Succeed!

I love Main Street!!!!!!!

2015-Beach Club, 2013-Old Key West & Vero Beach, 2011- Animal Kingdom Lodge-Kidani Village, 2009- Boardwalk, 2007- Saratoga Springs, 2006- Hilton Head, 2006- School Trip, 2004- Wilderness Lodge & Ft. Wilderness, 2003-Disneyland, 2001- Boardwalk, 2001- Vero Beach, 2000-Dixie Landings (Join DVC) 2000- Vero Beach, 1997- Dixie Landings

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast