Magical Mealtimes

Magical Mealtimes

Magical Mealtimes With Favorite Disney Characters
    ANAHEIM, Calif. – For guaranteed fun, make a reservation for breakfast, lunch or dinner with the Disney characters. It’s a leisurely way to enjoy a delicious meal and a time with the characters as they stop by each table for photos and autographs. Priority Seating is recommended in advance by calling Disney Dining at 714-781-DINE (714-781-3463).

Disneyland Park
    · Breakfast in the Park with Minnie and Friends, Plaza Inn. Enjoy a morning feast at this breakfast buffet with Minnie Mouse and her pals. A delicious assortment of breakfast items includes an all-you-care-to-eat buffet and generous omelets cooked to order. Plaza Inn has seating inside and outside on the patio. Breakfast daily from park opening until 10:30 a.m. Park admission is required (plus cost of breakfast).

· My Disneyland Birthday Party, Plaza Inn. Zany Pat. E. Cake hosts this fun celebration every afternoon on the restaurant’s terrace. Everyone gets a party hat, souvenir cup and their own cupcake to decorate. Joining the fun are Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, who lead guests in high-energy singing and silliness. Park admission is required (plus cost per person for the party).

Disney’s California Adventure
    · Ariel’s Disney Princess Celebration, Ariel’s Grotto. This royal dining experience is hosted by Disney’s favorite princesses including Ariel, Snow White, Belle, Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella. Open daily for lunch and dinner. Park admission is required (plus cost of lunch or dinner).

Hotels
    · Chip ‘n Dale Critter Breakfast, Storyteller’s Cafe, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Chip 'n Dale host this delicious breakfast buffet that also has items from the menu, such as Mickey Mouse waffles. And everyone likes to start the day with a sing-along with their favorite chipmunks. 7-11:30 a.m. daily

· Goofy’s Kitchen, Disneyland Hotel. Enjoy breakfast and dinner with Goofy and his pals at this all-you-care-to eat restaurant. Breakfast includes Mickey Mouse-shaped waffles, omelets made to order and Goofy’s Famous Peanut Butter Pizza. The dinner buffet features carved prime rib and fish as well as several other entrées, a dessert bar and salad bar. Breakfast 7 a.m.-noon weekdays; 7 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays. Dinner 5-9 p.m. daily.

· Surf’s Up with Mickey & Friends, PCH Grill, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel. The Surf's Up! Breakfast with Mickey & Friends is a lively Character Dining experience that features a bountiful breakfast buffet filled with morning delights. Snap photos, practice hula hooping and hang ten with some of your favorite Disney characters! Scrumptious breakfast specialties include flatbreads from the wood-burning oven, grilled breast of chicken with roasted garlic sauce and signature chilaquiles with shredded beef, salsa verde and queso fresco. 7-11:30 a.m. daily
    Rick
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our childen"
    Walt Disney
    Talk Disney Administrator

I did my first ever DL Character breakfast at Plaza Inn and it was so amazing as I met some new characters I had never met before. So awesome!!
    2012 Trip in the Planning Stages! Yay Disney!

Elgin, IL (a suburb about 40 miles outside Chicago)
    We went in Feb2012 and did two character meals. We did lunch with the Princesses at Ariel's Grotto. And breakfast with Chip and Dale at Storytellers. Both meals were really good. The best part was seeing my little girls face when the characters came around.
    ** If you can DREAM it, you can DO it. - Walt Disney **