TalkDisney Request A Disney Recipie - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Request A Disney Recipie

About twenty years ago I had a white choclate moose cake at the TOP OF THE WORLD in the Contemporary. Any chance you can find this?

Hi! In 2009 my family & I stayed at the All Star Movies Resort at WDW and we all LOVED the Hot Italian Sandwich they served in the World Premiere Food Court. Is there any way I can find the recipe for that sandwich? My family will be so excited if we can find it! Thanks so much!

Looking for Chirros recipe

I am dying to get the recipe of the cupcake from the Karamelle Kuche at the Germany Pavillion in EPCOT. If I can't get the recipe for the whole cupcake I would love just the icing!!!

Hi! I am very excited I have stumbled upon this site! I am looking for the recipe for Pizza Planet's Chocolate Cappuccino Cupcake!! Can you help?? Hope to hear from you soon! Thank you!!

Last January we had a marinaded steak flatbread at the Contempary counter service resturante. If anyone has that recipe my husband would be eternally grateful.

I was wondering if anyone had the recipe for the Ravioli di Formaggio All’emiliana from the Italy booth at the Food and Wine festival.

Quote Originally Posted by Quorra
    I was wondering if anyone had the recipe for the Ravioli di Formaggio All’emiliana from the Italy booth at the Food and Wine festival.
    Good one!! They were absolutely delicious! Hopefully someone has one

Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney
    Laur

At the Beach Club Villas, at the restaurant Beaches n' Cream, does anyone have the recipe for the grilled chicken sandwich?? It sounds like a simple recipe, but I wanted to also know what seasonings they add to it, what bread is used, etc...
    -Minnie E. Mouse

pizza planet cappuccino cupcakes

I would love to have the recipe for Pizza Planets Cappuccino Cupcakes too! I looked and didn't find where it had been published in this forum. Thanks a bunch if you can get us the recipe!

Quote Originally Posted by Christina D View Post
    Hi! I am very excited I have stumbled upon this site! I am looking for the recipe for Pizza Planet's Chocolate Cappuccino Cupcake!! Can you help?? Hope to hear from you soon! Thank you!!

Yak & Yeti counter service Chicken Fried Rice recipe please! My brother tried it last time we went to AK and absolutely loved it; I think he even went back and got another one. I would love a good fried rice recipe!!

I would love to have the recipe for the Grilled Wild Boar Tenderloin dish at Jiko. It is my favorite dish anywhere in WDW! Please find it!!! :-)

Re: Asopao de Pollo & Wafu Ribettes

Poutine Fries from Le Cellier... Loved them... Anyone have the recipe from Le Cellier?
    creed

The orange sesame cake from Saana at the Animal Kingdom DVC
    Me: WDW - 120 Times, Disneyland 2 Times
    My Son: WDW 19 Times

Re: Asopao de Pollo & Wafu Ribettes

Does anyone have, or know where I can get the recipe for Le Cellier's Poutine?Tlhanks.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast