Question about College program - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Question about College program

i was also wondering how to get into the cp where to u apply and when does it start? i srry but im new to this but i love disney! i wanna go to culinary school and then after i graduate move to florida and be a pastry chef! any tips plz?

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella14
    i was also wondering how to get into the cp where to u apply and when does it start? i srry but im new to this but i love disney! i wanna go to culinary school and then after i graduate move to florida and be a pastry chef! any tips plz?
    Wow. I was about to post something very similar to what you just did!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney_Lover_15

Wow. I was about to post something very similar to what you just did!
    Haha really r u in college yet or still in highschool

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella14

Haha really r u in college yet or still in highschool
    Still in highschool. Just chose my classes for this upcoming year. Going into 11th grade. I want to own my own bakery so I too want to go to culinary school. I love baking pastries! What about you? Are you in college yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella14 View Post
    To apply for the CP, you need to be enrolled in college and complete one semester (you can apply during the first semester though). Also, you have to be at least 18 years old. There are 2 different sessions- Spring and Fall. Spring is Jan-May, Spring Advantage is Jan-Aug, Fall Advantage is May/June-early Jan, and Fall is Aug-early Jan. The application for Spring goes up late Aug/early Sept, and the application for Fall goes up late Jan/early Feb
    Dream: Feb 12-16, 2012,Fantasy: 20-27, 2012, Dream: Sept 8-12, 2013,Magic: Jan 20-24, 2014,Dream: Sept 14-18, 2015
    TD Moderator

Also, check out the website Disney College Program Home | Jobs and Careers

Sometimes it answers many questions you might have and gives you a ton of information!

Thanks for the help people and Disney lover im in highschool too im goin into 1th grade nd ive always wanted to own my own bakery but lately ive had like this great plan to be a pastry chef at disney and then after 10 yrs become a nutritionist and then after that retire and work as and old retired floridian in disney! Maybe we can go to the CIA together! haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12