Is universal studios hollywood good

Is universal studios hollywood good

It looks it!

Re: Is universal studios hollywood good

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    It looks it!
    I do need to ask a question.
    Why are you asking a question in the header and then answering it in the post?
    That is not the way this site works.
    Rick
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our childen"
    Walt Disney
    Talk Disney Administrator

Hollywood Studios is as good as it looks! It is the smallest of the four theme parks but it has a lot to offer. They have several stunt shows (Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular and the Lights!Motors! action! Show.) Some great thrill rides like The Tower of Terror and the Rock and Roller coaster. It also has the very popular Toy Story Mania. Their night time show Fantasmic! Is one of my faves! Do the Fantasmic dinner program ( you eat dinner at select restaurants in the park and you get reserved seating for the show)to ensure that you get a seat at the show.

I think she is talking about Universal Studios in Hollywood not Disney's Hollywood Studios.

2015-Beach Club, 2013-Old Key West & Vero Beach, 2011- Animal Kingdom Lodge-Kidani Village, 2009- Boardwalk, 2007- Saratoga Springs, 2006- Hilton Head, 2006- School Trip, 2004- Wilderness Lodge & Ft. Wilderness, 2003-Disneyland, 2001- Boardwalk, 2001- Vero Beach, 2000-Dixie Landings (Join DVC) 2000- Vero Beach, 1997- Dixie Landings

Whoops! Saw Hollywood and Studios and assumed it was Disney.
    However, I did go to Universal Studios in Hollywood years ago. (1996?) It was fun! I remember thinking it felt small but I am sure much has changed since I was there.

Allow me to get this on track. We are considering a trip to California this summer. Compared to Universal Orlando, how does Hollywood fare? It looks rather small online and with the exception of the tour and King Kong, we have pretty much done everything else.

While on the subject of CA, Disneyland is smaller than WDW, but how does it differ, and is there any truth to the rumors that Anaheim is a rather run down and dangerous city
    March 1982 Yogi Bear Campsite / December 1991 Days Inn Buena Vista / April 1999 All Star Music / July 2002 Carribbean Beach Resort / May 2005 All Star Movies
    Still to come-June 2008 Royal Pacific Resort (Universal) and All-Star Music
    For all dates in between Talk Disney

The USH is a fun park. There are some different rides there versus USO park. The park is built into a hill. So there are levels, there are escalators up and down the levels. I would definitely say, it's worth it. They have a great VIP tour, if it's still in effect.
    CAMPERS