12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nook

1 8.33%
  • Kindle

7 58.33%
  • neither but want one of the 2

4 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I personally have an iPad and love the iBooks. But, if I didn't have an iPad, I would probably get the Nook. I do a lot of my reading before bed because it helps me go to sleep. I like to have something lit up so I don't keep my husband (I need to get used to calling him that) awake. Also, I like that the Nook is in color and I'm almost sure that the Kindle doesn't.
    Sent from my magical iPad
    Wilderness Lodge August 2006
    All-Star Movies August 2010
    All-Star Movies December 2012

Quote Originally Posted by OswaldLuva

Actually, you don't need a data plan for an iPad. I have one and mine is wifi only, so I don't have to pay the monthly payments. So, even if your on sprint, you can still get an iPad without 3G. And no, you do not need a service plan to go on the Internet. If you get an wifi only iPad, you just need wifi to search the Internet, get apps, etc.
    Also you can have an iPad with 3G and wifi and only pay for Internet when you go out of town etc. Theres no monthly contract. Pay as you need.
    Frying pans! Who knew, right!?

Talk Disney Moderator

Click here to become a Premium

I have the Kindle touch and love it! I also have an iPad and have the kindle app on that as well.
    Last edited by celticwitch74; 05-23-2012 at 06:40 PM.

I have an iPad and a kindle fire. The iPad is great as a mini laptop but if outside it is hard to read in sunlight plus it is heavy. I have the kindle mainly for reading since it is lighter and smaller.

Re: Nook or Kindle????

I bought myself the kindle touch and love it, I also found a site where I get free books. I will upgrade to the kindle fire for the color eventually but am happy with the touch for now so much so I bought one for my daughter too.
    Have a Mickey Mouse Day!, Dot

July 83 - Off site Camping; July 2000 - AS Movies; Dec 07 - AS Music; Sep/Oct 09 - Pop Century; May/June 2011 - POFQ; May 2015 Pop Century

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12