Assignment Request List - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Hello,

Would it be possible to do the report on staying off property...we stayed in Hilton Bonnet Creek for our honeymoon so it was actually in the Disney area but is obviously not a Disney hotel! In 115 days (not that I'm counting &#128521 I will be returning to WDW for our 2nd wedding anniversary, this time staying in a Disney hotel so I will be able to add to it after then saying the difference!

I'll also be back here in the not to distant feature to sign up for a new mission for that holiday too...I have my eye on one already!! 👀

Thanks,

Re: Assignment Request List

Quote Originally Posted by Mr&MrsWoody View Post
    Hello,

Would it be possible to do the report on staying off property...we stayed in Hilton Bonnet Creek for our honeymoon so it was actually in the Disney area but is obviously not a Disney hotel! In 115 days (not that I'm counting &#128521 I will be returning to WDW for our 2nd wedding anniversary, this time staying in a Disney hotel so I will be able to add to it after then saying the difference!

I'll also be back here in the not to distant feature to sign up for a new mission for that holiday too...I have my eye on one already!! ��

Thanks,
    Hi Mr&MrsWoody.

Assignments are available for members who are visiting the parks within 3 months of accepting an assignment.

As you're there in 115 days time, you're almost at the 3 month mark. Once you get there, let me know and I'll be happy to allocate any assignment to you then.

Thanks!
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR

I was wanting to do the report based on my last visit to Disney and thought I'd seen that that was ok so I'd already wrote it ready to type up :-( oooops! Had done it from a non-Disney hotel generic sought of way too! My own fault for being too keen!

When I was away I wrote a diary of everything that we did so all the memories were very fresh really!

Never mind x

Why don't you post your report in the Trip Report section? It sounds great! I'm sure our members would really enjoy reading it.
    TALK DISNEY MODERATOR

DL: At least 5 times in '80s
    WDW: '72, '77, '88, May '03, May '04, Nov '04, Jan '05, Feb '05, Dec '05, Jan '06, May '06, Oct '06, Nov '07, Nov '08, Feb '09, Oct 09, Dec '09, Mar '10, Apr 10, Dec '10, Mar '11, May '11, Oct '11, Dec '11, Jan '12, Oct '12, Dec '12, Feb '13, Dec '13, Nov '14, Dec '14, Feb '15, Mar '15, Apr '15, May '15, Aug '15, Oct '15, Dec '15

Curious Alice is right - the Trip Report forum is the perfect spot for reports on previous trips.

I know I'd love to hear all about your stay at Bonnet Creek.
    Just a dream away!

I will put the report on within the next few days-I'm away tomorrow and Thurs so will put on ASAP!

Thanks,
    Mrs Woody

Great! I'll look for it. Thanks!
    TALK DISNEY MODERATOR

DL: At least 5 times in '80s
    WDW: '72, '77, '88, May '03, May '04, Nov '04, Jan '05, Feb '05, Dec '05, Jan '06, May '06, Oct '06, Nov '07, Nov '08, Feb '09, Oct 09, Dec '09, Mar '10, Apr 10, Dec '10, Mar '11, May '11, Oct '11, Dec '11, Jan '12, Oct '12, Dec '12, Feb '13, Dec '13, Nov '14, Dec '14, Feb '15, Mar '15, Apr '15, May '15, Aug '15, Oct '15, Dec '15

Quote Originally Posted by Mr&MrsWoody
    I will put the report on within the next few days-I'm away tomorrow and Thurs so will put on ASAP!

Thanks,
    Mrs Woody
    Excellent news!

Thanks Mrs Woody.
    Just a dream away!

Posted it x

I'm back again and wondered if I could request the Disney Dining plan: good value for money mission please? - it's 90 days until I go!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr&MrsWoody View Post
    I'm back again and wondered if I could request the Disney Dining plan: good value for money mission please? - it's 90 days until I go!! :-)
    Sure - it's all yours!

Let me know when you've posted the report and we can approve it. It won't appear here until one of the team has done this.

Can't wait to read your assignment report. Enjoy all that food!!

Just a dream away!

Can i have mission Resources and Tips for Parents with Babies at Disney Parks? I will be taking a trip next week or the following week.
    Frying pans! Who knew, right!?

Talk Disney Moderator

Click here to become a Premium

Quote Originally Posted by Freshee61 View Post
    Can i have mission Resources and Tips for Parents with Babies at Disney Parks? I will be taking a trip next week or the following week.
    You sure can!!

All done.

Just a dream away!

Thank you! We're on deluxe dining plan too - cant wait for all the delicious food! X

It's finally time! Can I request mission Disney fairytale escape wedding? What all would I include?

Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney

My wedding is August 3 at the boardwalk

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast