Goofy's Kitchen or Storytellers Cafe

Goofy's Kitchen or Storytellers Cafe

Was wondering which of the 2 would be the most recommended to eat at , we have eaten many times at Goofy's Kitchen but have never ate at Storytellers Cafe. Whenever we book through DTC we have always added premium character dining and ate at Goofy's K. But we want to try something different any recommended meals at Storytellers Cafe and do they have a breakfast buffet like they do at GK ?

Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney

Elgin, IL (a suburb about 40 miles outside Chicago)
    We did storytellers for breakfast in Feb2012. It was wonderful, the food was good. Buffet style. The characters were fun, there was Chip and Dale, Miko, King Louie...my DD was 3 at the time and loved the interaction with the characters. Sorry can not compare to Goofys Kitchen as have not eaten there.
    ** If you can DREAM it, you can DO it. - Walt Disney **

Thank you for the info for STC it sounds very similar to GK oh and btw February 2012 ? Jk we are definitely going to go to STC next year for sure looking forward to the warm atmosphere the GC has to offer and very well decorated may I add :-)

Elgin, IL (a suburb about 40 miles outside Chicago)
    Silly phone... Was Feb2011.... The Grand Californian is a beautiful hotel... We were lucky enough to stay there for 6 days. Right in the middle of the action. Our room looked out over the park. It was fantastic.
    ** If you can DREAM it, you can DO it. - Walt Disney **

Lol thank you for the info yeah we wanted to stay at the GC this last trip but it was already booked up :-( but it worked out ok we stayed at the DLH during construction eehhhh but it was fun at least we had one pool to swim in they were still working on the Neverland pool .