The best place to stay.

The best place to stay.

Hi Guy's
    Amanda here ( the one from Down Under), We were thinking of staying in the Disneyland Hotel itself, but I understand that renovations are taking place in some areas. My family and I like the look of this hotel and what it has to offer. The location is perfect. We cannot wait to get there, and go to Goofy's Kitchen or all of the other cool things to do.
    This group has been very welcoming and informative. Thank you all so much.

Re: The best place to stay.

I've never actually stayed at the Anaheim resorts since we lived 5 minutes away, but all 3 are quite nice. We were last there in June and the renovations didn't look to be too intrusive. Of the 3, Paradise Pier is the furthest from the parks, only by a little. Dland Hotel is just at the end of Downtown Disney, easy walk. If you have the money, stay at the Grand Californian, it is gorgeous, and if you get the right room you can see World of Color in Cal Adventure. Or get a balcony overlooking the excitement of Downtown.
    Hint, if you don't want to wait in the huge lines to get into the park, hop on the monorail from the Downtown Disney entrance. You can get off right in Tomorrowland. Mostly only locals know that it seems, great way to bypass all the entrance gate lines. I think once you're there, you'll switch from HK being your fav Disney park. :-) Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda young
    Hi Guy's
    Amanda here ( the one from Down Under), We were thinking of staying in the Disneyland Hotel itself, but I understand that renovations are taking place in some areas. My family and I like the look of this hotel and what it has to offer. The location is perfect. We cannot wait to get there, and go to Goofy's Kitchen or all of the other cool things to do.
    This group has been very welcoming and informative. Thank you all so much.
    I personally loved staying at the Disneyland Hotel, we stayed this last June and although construction was going on the hotel made our experience as magical as possible. We also loved staying at the DLH because we were within walking distance to Downtown Disney and both parks as well can't wait to go next year :-)

Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney