Omg omg omg!!!

Thread: Omg omg omg!!!

Omg omg omg!!!

OMG just heard about the Disneyland game for xBox Kinect! It looks AWESOME! Does anyone have this??? If you haven't heard about the game you MUST watch the promotional video online! Think it could be the ULTIMATE Disney fix whilst saving for trips! 8:0) XXX

Sent from my MAGICAL communication device  XXX

It looks so cool however I want them to come out with it for the wii and with walt Disney world, not just Disneyland. Or all the parks would be cool.

Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney

Quote Originally Posted by hipmickey
    It looks so cool however I want them to come out with it for the wii and with walt Disney world, not just Disneyland. Or all the parks would be cool.

Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney
    I feel the same way! We have a Wii and not an Xbox. Plus, I've never been to Disneyland so I'd want it to be Walt Disney World instead.
    Sent from my magical iPad
    Wilderness Lodge August 2006
    All-Star Movies August 2010
    All-Star Movies December 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Rawlybabe
    OMG just heard about the Disneyland game for xBox Kinect! It looks AWESOME! Does anyone have this??? If you haven't heard about the game you MUST watch the promotional video online! Think it could be the ULTIMATE Disney fix whilst saving for trips! 8:0) XXX

Yes, we have it and it is really awesome!!!!
    It's just like you are walking there, with the music and all
    Haven't had a lot time to play, but I like it very much so far.
    You also have to collect autographs, interact with the characters, search for hidden Mickey's and also do attractions.
    Looking forward to our Disney vacations

Elgin, IL (a suburb about 40 miles outside Chicago)
    My brother-in-law works for Microsoft and worked on this game....he said it is just like being there. We are getting a copy from him for Christmas. Can not wait.
    ** If you can DREAM it, you can DO it. - Walt Disney **

I asked for this got christmas! I'm a 23 year old guy living on my own and this is the number one thing on my list this year haha. It looks amazing! Should definitely help me get my disney fix, especially if I can hunt for hidden mickeys. I'm a disney world guy, but I don't mind this being based off disneyland. The magic kingdom for the most part is pretty similar. Maybe if this is a hit they will expand it to disney world and all the parks there maybe even the water parks and downtown disney too so we can get th he whole experience!

Re: Omg omg omg!!!

I saw this in a store, Only wish it was available for the Wii!!
    ---------------------------
    șoș
    Honeymooning at WDW in Sept 2012!

we also have a wii so we wish they would make it for that as most kids I think that are younger have a wii not only is it parnet friendly but my 4yr old can play with her sister so everyone is happy
    Life is not measured by the breaths we take, But by the moments that take our breaths away!

If you can dream it, You can do it!

Don't have the game....yet! Thought we might be a little disappointed as it's only DL and we've never been. With what everyone's saying we may just have to get out and buy it. Hopefully they'll bring out a version with WDW soon!
    If you can dream it you can do it.....

I'm GIDDY GIDDY GIDDY! Just downloaded the best iPad App EVER! Disneyland Explorer! It's free and it's the ULTIMATE Disney fix! You touch the screen to move around DLC! It has ABSOLUTELY every area on it including hotels and Downtown! The App has games, mini movies and lots more! You can even watch 8 vintage Mickey cartoons in his house! It'd probably take you a couple of hours to explore the whole app! The graphics and photographs are BEAUTIFUL! I'll be looking at it often when I need a disney fix! 8:0) XXX

Quote Originally Posted by Rawlybabe
    I'm GIDDY GIDDY GIDDY! Just downloaded the best iPad App EVER! Disneyland Explorer! It's free and it's the ULTIMATE Disney fix! You touch the screen to move around DLC! It has ABSOLUTELY every area on it including hotels and Downtown! The App has games, mini movies and lots more! You can even watch 8 vintage Mickey cartoons in his house! It'd probably take you a couple of hours to explore the whole app! The graphics and photographs are BEAUTIFUL! I'll be looking at it often when I need a disney fix! 8:0) XXX

Told you, I found a real gem there

Seriously that is a neat app
    Thanks for the heads up Rawly!
    Frying pans! Who knew, right!?

Talk Disney Moderator

Click here to become a Premium

We have it and LOVE it! My kids love to snowball fight with the Yeti on the Matterhorn ride, or sword fight with Captain Hook! It is a great game, I highly recommend it. The best part of this game is that your character never dies. That makes it very toddler friendly. My three year old has so much fun, without getting frustrated. I would definitely say that this is our favorite family game.

I'll have to download the app. I hope they come out with one for WDW soon. I've never been to DL so I think I'd like the WDW one better.
    Sent from my magical iPad
    Wilderness Lodge August 2006
    All-Star Movies August 2010
    All-Star Movies December 2012