Dont like sea world there!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dont like sea world there!

I think it gets in the way of disneyworld! Agree?

No I do not agree.
    Sent from my magical iPad
    Wilderness Lodge August 2006
    All-Star Movies August 2010
    All-Star Movies December 2012

Re: Dont like sea world there!

Sorry BellaRolly. I really don't agree. I love all things Orlando not just Disney (although it will always be my first love) My DS loves seeing the whales and walking through Shark Encounter so a trip to Sea World is always a must for us.
    If you can dream it you can do it.....

It makes disney earn less! Agree?

I don't think Disney is hurting for money. Haha. Plus, Sea World helps injured marine animals and educates the public on the animals and how to protect them.
    Sent from my magical iPad
    Wilderness Lodge August 2006
    All-Star Movies August 2010
    All-Star Movies December 2012

Not sure about that one either. If we weren't going to Sea World we'd probably have the day off and laze about by the pool.

We brits can buy a ticket called an Ultimate Ticket that gives us 14 or 21 days unlimited access to all parks so Disney has had our cash whether we visit a park or not. Plus we don't eat in the parks very often so they're not losing out on much there either hehe

I think there is room for all.

Disney really is not in any trouble at all.
    Rick
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our childen"
    Walt Disney
    Talk Disney Administrator

I disagree too.

You could argue that other parks like Sea World attract more people to the area so Disney could benefit (it works both ways of course).

Although I'm getting a little bored of Sea World now, I think they conservation work they do is excellent.

Orlando needs the other parks too otherwise there won't be enough to attract international visitors. If it were just Disney and no Sea World, Universal etc, we'd be far less inclined to make the trip across the Atlantic.

As Rick says, there's plenty of room for everyone!
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR

Put me on the disagree list, too. It attracts more people to the area, and that's a good thing for the economy. It does not take away from Disney at all. Nothing else is like Disney!
    TALK DISNEY MODERATOR

DL: At least 5 times in '80s
    WDW: '72, '77, '88, May '03, May '04, Nov '04, Jan '05, Feb '05, Dec '05, Jan '06, May '06, Oct '06, Nov '07, Nov '08, Feb '09, Oct 09, Dec '09, Mar '10, Apr 10, Dec '10, Mar '11, May '11, Oct '11, Dec '11, Jan '12, Oct '12, Dec '12, Feb '13, Dec '13, Nov '14, Dec '14, Feb '15, Mar '15, Apr '15, May '15, Aug '15, Oct '15, Dec '15

More parks = more jobs= more tourists= more rooms. It is a win-win reason for all.
    If a park should not be there, the amount of visitors will decide it's fate.

I still am a Disney nut myself. I aways will be.
    Rick
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our childen"
    Walt Disney
    Talk Disney Administrator

As a Brit, the whole of Florida is the reason we head over there each year (Sunny............). Disney is our base but the other parks are just as important (we also love Busch Gardens).

Throw into the mix the Florida Keys, Miami, St Petersburgh, Daytona beach etc and you have the perfect mix for a holiday location.

No I do not agree , I like the variety of the parks . I find SeaWorld quite relaxing and love wandering around looking at all the exhibits . Atlantis is a great water flume ride , and I'm looking forward to trying Manta next time .

I also agree with Winkster as we usually stay 2 - 3 weeks after the trip across the Atlantic and going to different places is part of the attraction .

Disney earn less , I wish I earn't as little

We're from London uk and we LOVE Seaworld! Will visit 3/4 time when In Orlando were crazy about everything Seaworld/discovery cove/ aquatica. Sorry but massively disagree!!!!!

We don't particularly like sea world, but we always visit it for half a day we find that's plenty of time. It always feels like disney's poor relation! Have to say we hated aquatica, we're from the uk too and we buy the thrill me package from virgin it does all the parks for just under 500 quid but it also got us early (7am) entry into Harry potter world which was amazing we got on the forbidden journey before park opened and we got breakfast in the three broomsticks. Hopefully virgin will still be doing the same package next year!

Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney

Still doing the early entry as part of their Rockstar service rinkydinktink. We've got it for our upcoming holiday in July. Never travelled with Virgin before so very excited. Only draw back is we have to do the early entry within 2 days of arrival and we usually wait till day 4 or 5 for our first visit to Universal. Should be totally worth it to save some queue time on forbidden journey though lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast