Dining Plan & DVC

Dining Plan & DVC

When is the dining plan available to be purchased for 2013 when you are a DVC member?

I know that the package and resort prices typically come out in August for the following year.

I plan to book my ADRs 180 days in advance (July 2012) but I'm not sure if I'll be able to purchase the dining plan before hand. We plan to be at WDW from January 2 - 9, 2013.

I'd like to avoid paying for things like Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue if I can.

Any advice?
    Last edited by cpudd; 01-01-2012 at 07:25 PM.
    32 visits to WDW. Visits since 2008:
    Jan 2008 - Wilderness Lodge, Sept 2008 - All-Star Music, Jan 2009 - Contemporary Resort & All-Star Sports, Jan 2011 - Polynesian Resort, Sept 2011 - Old Key West, Jan 2013 & Oct 2014 - Bay Lake Tower & Art of Animation, Jan 2015 - Bay Lake Tower, Port Orleans FQ, Villas at the Grand Floridian & Disney's Vero Beach, Jan 2016 - Animal Kingdom Villas, Port Orleans Riverside & Disney's Hilton Head Island

Re: Dining Plan & DVC

Yes we are also DVC we are going in May I purchased our deluxe dining plan when 186 days before I our trip so I could get the ADR'S that I want if you are doing CRT or things that require a CC and you will be billed then you want to book after u purchase your dining plan and you can do that when u call DVC members services mostly though you can book any other meals without having purchased the plan yet but the sig dining and special dining you will need to have the plan in place first or you will be billed for it. Hoop dee doo you will have to have your plan in place but you can get it at day 180 and should be fine to book in so you have time to wait and save for your dining plan. Hope that helped you or answered your questions.
    Life is not measured by the breaths we take, But by the moments that take our breaths away!

If you can dream it, You can do it!

Tables for DVC Members

Have any DVC members heard rumors that Disney is making Tables in Wonderland available to DVC members who are not AP cardholders nor Florida residents?

Re: Tables for DVC Members

Quote Originally Posted by MMFan View Post
    Have any DVC members heard rumors that Disney is making Tables in Wonderland available to DVC members who are not AP cardholders nor Florida residents?
    I have merged these threads together.
    Rick
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our childen"
    Walt Disney
    Talk Disney Administrator

Thanks for the answer. I'll just have to decide if I'm willing to wait and take a chance on those ADRs that require payment up front.
    32 visits to WDW. Visits since 2008:
    Jan 2008 - Wilderness Lodge, Sept 2008 - All-Star Music, Jan 2009 - Contemporary Resort & All-Star Sports, Jan 2011 - Polynesian Resort, Sept 2011 - Old Key West, Jan 2013 & Oct 2014 - Bay Lake Tower & Art of Animation, Jan 2015 - Bay Lake Tower, Port Orleans FQ, Villas at the Grand Floridian & Disney's Vero Beach, Jan 2016 - Animal Kingdom Villas, Port Orleans Riverside & Disney's Hilton Head Island

Re: Tables for DVC Members

I have not heard anything about that at all sorry! I thought that Tables at Wonderland was going to be for everyone.
    Life is not measured by the breaths we take, But by the moments that take our breaths away!

Quote Originally Posted by MMFan
    Yes - I read this the other day on a DVC site - it maybe available by April? Supposedly working on pricing.

I couldn't find that on the DVC website can you tell me where you read it I would be interested in checking it out but I looked under whats new and only got the villa news member increases and the SS member cruise info. please share

It was in the ooooooooi n the DVCnews section last Tuesday.

Awesome thanks I will go check this our I wasn't aware of what the TOW was until it was just explained I want to check into it more!

TIW is available for DVC members. The cost is $100.

What is Tables at Wonderland?

Does anyone know if we already paid for CRT and we decide to buy a card now will they reimburse us?