AWESOME game!!!!

AWESOME game!!!!

Forgot about this game I used to play with my boys until last week! I used to AMAZE them when they were little by my ability to turn all things into a Disney conversation! For example they might say "fish" and I might reply "do you remember all the different fish in the Coral Reef aquarium?" I recently told a student about the game last week! Today he said "that filing cabinet." I then told him how you don't need to take painkillers or plasters in to the parks because you can request them from First Aid but they do require you to fill in a form! The forms then have to be filed in a filing cabinet just like the ones in my office! Haheha! My boys spent years trying to catch me out! The student has been trying for a week! 8:0) XXX

Sent from my MAGICAL communication device  XXX

Re: AWESOME game!!!!

I've moved this thread to the Games, Riddles and Trivia forum where it is a better fit.

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Rawlybabe View Post
    Forgot about this game I used to play with my boys until last week! I used to AMAZE them when they were little by my ability to turn all things into a Disney conversation! For example they might say "fish" and I might reply "do you remember all the different fish in the Coral Reef aquarium?" I recently told a student about the game last week! Today he said "that filing cabinet." I then told him how you don't need to take painkillers or plasters in to the parks because you can request them from First Aid but they do require you to fill in a form! The forms then have to be filed in a filing cabinet just like the ones in my office! Haheha! My boys spent years trying to catch me out! The student has been trying for a week! 8:0) XXX

Sent from my MAGICAL communication device  XXX
    Octopus ( It can't be the Nemo ride)

The sushi chef from Minsters Inc