Ghosts at disney
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Experimental Protoype Community Of Tommarrow

Ghosts at disney

I have heard there are ghost at some of the Disney attractions can anyone confirm this?
    “Yes, frosting. The final defense of the dying.”-Peeta,The Hunger Games

Re: Ghosts at disney

Have heard the same rumors though I have never actually seen nor heard them myself!
    Life is not measured by the breaths we take, But by the moments that take our breaths away!

If you can dream it, You can do it!

Would love to know stories of hauntings, but from castmembers who have experienced it.
    ASMusic 1999
    ASMusic 2000
    ASMovies 2004
    ASMovies 2006

Experimental Protoype Community Of Tommarrow
    I have heard about one named george in the potc ride. I have heard a lot of different stories/theories that regard this though!
    “Yes, frosting. The final defense of the dying.”-Peeta,The Hunger Games

You should google the topic. I bet you'll find lots of good stories.
    Have a Great Day

PORT ORLEANS F/Q 2004
    BOARDWALK INN 2005
    BOARDWALK INN 2006
    BOARDWALK INN 2011

From the stories I have heard, if the cast memebers don't say goodnight to George at the end of the day then POTC will break down the next day!!!!

We rode PTOC first thing this am and we were the only 4 people on the ride. It was really cooky thinking about George....

Sent from my Magical iPhone using TalkDisney
    Kristin
    Wife to Jeffrey
    Mom to Jay & Jack

I have heard several rumors like.............

-A mother scattred her boys ashes near the unloading dock of Disneylands Haunted Mansion, and his ghost has supposedly been seen by visitors.
    -The ghost of the cast member crushed in the old Disneyland "America Sings" attraction haunts Innoventions, the new atraction that replaced America Sings.
    -A rumor that a DL Cast Member sighted a ghost in the attic of the HM.
    theDISNEYDUDE
    "I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known." - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Disneymouse872 View Post
    I have heard there are ghost at some of the Disney attractions can anyone confirm this?
    I don't think anyone can actually confirm that there are ghosts at WDW or anywhere else, but there are several ghost stories about the attractions.

I've heard about George at POTC, a ghost that walks around ToT after hours, and two ghost children riding Spaceship Earth. Also something having to do with the Haunted Mansion, but I can't remember anything about it.
    TALK DISNEY MODERATOR

DL: At least 5 times in '80s
    WDW: '72, '77, '88, May '03, May '04, Nov '04, Jan '05, Feb '05, Dec '05, Jan '06, May '06, Oct '06, Nov '07, Nov '08, Feb '09, Oct 09, Dec '09, Mar '10, Apr 10, Dec '10, Mar '11, May '11, Oct '11, Dec '11, Jan '12, Oct '12, Dec '12, Feb '13, Dec '13, Nov '14, Dec '14, Feb '15, Mar '15, Apr '15, May '15, Aug '15, Oct '15, Dec '15

waltham ma. about 12 miles west of boston

never really heard of any rumors, but i hope my wife does not hear about this, that would be the end of disney for her.

Lol I've seen ghosts in the Haunted Mansion lol

Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney

Quote Originally Posted by Belle87
    Lol I've seen ghosts in the Haunted Mansion lol

Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney
    Lol, I went on HM last night during EMH. It was spooky! It has change since the last time I was there so I didn't know what to expect. LOL

yeah!! I was amazed, that was what stroke me most there
    there is that dark castle with a bat on top (ghost castle is it? hmm..)
    there are all those creepy ghosts of people who drowned and that ball room with ghosts dancing and turning to bones and disappearing
    AWESOME!
    (It was in FL)
    Last edited by Winkster; 04-03-2012 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Link removed

I have compiled a couple possibilities I have heard of. I posted these on a site called Ghost Village a little over a year ago.

"-Frank Wells, resides in the matterhorn, many report to see him climbing at night and looking down, disappearing

-People swimming in the rivers of america, only to disappear when alerting a cm

-A man appearing as the "engineer" on the thunder mountain, but only on one certain train. His name is Marcelo Torres and he died on the thunder mountain.

-(One of the scariest) A little girl, seen by DCA's entrance, looking for her uncle (Believed to be Jeniffer Reid)

-A young boy riding Pirates, on a boat, on the cameras, but only nothing is there.

-Many report to see Walt himself! (I think I have seen him!) It would be such an honor to actually talk to him though, at least I can say I have sort of "met" him

-People report, hair being pulled, being touched, and footsteps in the attic of haunted mansion

-Some report ghosts trying to snap lines on the Columbia, believed to be the couple that died of brain damage on the columbia!

-Near the now non-existent skyway, many report to see a man (Possibly Yorba) trying to seek revenge by stabbing, and guests leave feeling sharp pains but no physical marks, they say they wear off right after they leave tomorrowland."

As for "seeing Walt" I think I actually did when ToT broke down.
    Pilot of Monorail Blue

This is freaking me out! Lol I'm into ghosts and things but believe it or not, I never thought about them ever being at Disney World! The Pirates thing freaks me out the most because that ride always breaks down when I'm on it and that ride just always gave me the creeps. haunted mansion is pretty self explainitory! And that Orange- tan blob at the magic kingdom is disturbing! Haha

Sent from my Magical Device

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast