Disneyland Paris feedback
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Disneyland Paris feedback

Hello, i from france, paris.
    I go to disneylans paris every week, i like they discussion with the peoples of the different country...
    What do yoi think of disneyland paris ? And sorry for my english... ^^
    Last edited by Babasse18; 02-03-2012 at 07:14 PM.

I would love to be able to go to Disneyland Paris! Do you have pictures? I wouldn't mind seeing DP, since i know there's no way I can make it there anytime soon. Oh, and your English was just fine!

Re: Disneyland Paris feedback

in my FB i have lot of Picture !! (babasse18)
    thks you for my english lol!!!
    and if you go to DLP, it's pleasure to see you !! i like th exchange with fans

I visited Disneyland Paris last March. My mum and I visited together. We loved it! It was smaller than Disneyland California but it had the same charm. Loved it! Paris is just a beautiful place and we found the people so lovely too.

Hoo thks but i think the american people are more lovely ^^, i m sure lol

We are going to do Italy, france and Paris once the kids are gone by DH was stationed over there for 4 years on the USS MT Whitney so he has all of these amazing pictures that I told him he has to take me to see first hand!
    Life is not measured by the breaths we take, But by the moments that take our breaths away!

If you can dream it, You can do it!

Hey there, we visited Disneyland Paris quite a few times while my DS was too young for the long flight to the USA. We love disneyland Paris. It's only a 2 hour flight from Glasgow so it's ideal for Scots families with very young children. It's particularly great for little kids as it's not too big (so not too much walking) and it never gets too hot (so no grumpy overheated kiddies!). We always stayed in the pink Disneyland hotel right at the front gates. Fab to have breakfast looking up mainstreet USA to the castle! Also great for me as I like to practice my French on the people in the shops and restaurants. Always find the French Cast and Crew much nicer when you try to speak the language. We always go to Orlando now as for our 5 days staying at DP we can get 2 weeks in WDW now that we're Disney Vacation Club members. No contest really.
    If you can dream it you can do it.....

Hold on to all loose items, we are moving this thread to the Overseas Disney Parks Forum.
    Rick
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our childen"
    Walt Disney
    Talk Disney Administrator

Thk you disneygirl that great !! I'm happy for you!! it's a pleasure to see few coment with a good feedback (sorry for my english...lol)

I am going to Paris for three days next month, first time for dh.
    He wants to do all the sightseeing, so do I but I think we have time for a Disney day I'm just struggling to persuade him.
    Just hoping I can change his mind!!

My DD11 is going to Paris for a week this summer. They will be going to DLP for a day. She is so excited.
    Have a Great Day

PORT ORLEANS F/Q 2004
    BOARDWALK INN 2005
    BOARDWALK INN 2006
    BOARDWALK INN 2011

We have just returned from a few days in the Newport Bay hotel. Although Disney is always brilliant, this time we did not have much fun. The weather was minus 5 during the days so out little one was very cold. I know that's not the fault of Disney but the Newport Bay hotel is in need of a major overhaul as the heating was not working correctly. We moved rooms twice and had to have an electric heater in the room. The receptionist said that it had not had any money spent on it since it opened 20 years ago. We weren't the only ones who were feeling the cold. Every time you walked through the reception you saw disgruntled families walking to and from rooms and maintenance men looking run of their feet!

We drive over there every now and again as the channel tunnel is very convenient.

If you want go to dlp, the best is from april because it s the 20th anniversery... And between february to mars : no shows, no animation, lot of update... For the new season... You see ? ^^

Is there a bibbidi bobbidi boutique in dlp?
    One of my friends would like to know please I thought there would be but not sure .

Is there a bibbidi bobbidi boutique in dlp?

Apologies two messages sent at once
    Last edited by Kimbo; 02-18-2012 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

No, i go to dlp every week and and i don't know this boutique... Sorry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast